From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description [?]
- Dazzling — Dazing or stunning a foe also applies vulnerability.
- Vicious Expression — You and your illusions deal increased damage to foes without boons. Disabling a foe removes boons from them. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
- Fencer's Finesse — Gain a stacking ferocity effect when you or one of your illusions strikes with a one-handed sword or a spear. Reduces recharge on sword and spear skills.
- Riddle of Sand — When entering combat, your first Ambush attack applies confusion. This ability refreshes when you use a Shatter skill.
- A clone is only created if this skill hits a target.
- Clones use this skill when they get Mirage Cloak by Infinite Horizon, but no new clone is left behind in this case.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|September 22, 2017||Path of Fire release: