From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Mesmer (skill list)
- Main hand sword
- Game link
Ambush. Lunge at your foe and strike them with your sword, briefly dazing them. Leave behind a clone at your original location.
- Damage: 367 (1.0)?
- Daze: ¼ seconds
- Combo Finisher: Leap
- Defiance Break: 100
- Range: 600
— In-game description
- Illusion of Vulnerability — Inflict vulnerability when you interrupt a foe. This trait can only affect enemies with defiance bars once per interval.
- Dazzling — Dazing or stunning a foe also applies vulnerability.
- Furious Interruption — Gain quickness when you interrupt a foe.
- Vicious Expression — You and your illusions deal increased strike damage to foes without boons. Disabling a foe removes boons from them. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
- Power Block — Interrupts deal damage and inflict weakness. Enemy skills that you interrupt have an increased cooldown. Cannot increase recharge of skills with no recharge or skills on creatures with defiance bars. This trait can only damage enemies with defiance bars once per interval.
- Duelist's Discipline — Pistol attacks from you and your illusions have a chance to cause bleeding. Interrupting a foe recharges pistol skills. This trait can only reduce recharge on enemies with defiance bars once per interval.
- Fencer's Finesse — Gain a stacking ferocity effect when you or one of your illusions strikes with a one-handed sword or a spear. Reduces recharge on sword and spear skills.
- Ineptitude — Interrupting a foe inflicts blind, and blinding a foe inflicts confusion. This trait can only activate on enemies with defiance bars once per interval.
- Chaotic Interruption — When you interrupt a foe, recharge one of your equipped-weapon skills at random. Only affects weapon skills that are recharging.
- Riddle of Sand — When entering combat, your first Ambush attack applies confusion. This ability refreshes when you use a Shatter skill.
- A clone is only created if this skill hits a target.
- Clones use this skill when they get Mirage Cloak by Infinite Horizon, but no new clone is left behind in this case.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 28, 2022||End of Dragons release:
|July 07, 2020||
|September 22, 2017||Path of Fire release: