From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description [?]
- Smothering Auras — Fire auras have increased duration. Applying auras to allies removes conditions, and transmuting auras removes conditions from nearby allies.
- Zephyr's Boon — Grant boons to allies you grant auras to.
- Stormsoul — Deal increased strike damage to disabled foes. Outgoing stun duration increased. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
- Lightning Rod — Cast Lightning Rod when you disable a foe. Disables include stun, daze, knock back, pull, knock down, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
- Invigorating Torrents — Auras you grant also grant regeneration and vigor.
- Elemental Bastion — Heal allies you grant an aura to. Grant frost aura to nearby allies when struck while below the health threshold.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|July 07, 2020||
|November 07, 2017||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|October 15, 2013||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: