From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
— In-game description [?]
- Confounding Suggestions - Diversion now stuns foes instead of dazing them.
- Dazzling - Dazing or stunning a foe also applies vulnerability.
- This skill is locked until level 15.
- Daze does not stack in duration. If multiple illusions are targeting a single opponent, the actual duration of daze depends on when each illusion shatters. As a result of this, Diversion is strongest when using a mix of ranged and melee Clones, increasing the likelihood that some impact right away while others need to spend more than 1 second running to the target, causing yet another application.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 06, 2018||
|September 29, 2015||
|June 23, 2015|| Specialization update:
|January 03, 2013||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release:
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.