From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description [?]
- Rending Shatter — Shatter skills inflict vulnerability on hit.
- Dazzling — Dazing or stunning a foe also applies vulnerability.
- Shattered Concentration — Shatter skills also remove a boon on hit.
- Vicious Expression — You and your illusions deal increased damage to foes without boons. Disabling a foe removes boons from them. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
- Mental Anguish — Shatter skills deal more damage. This bonus damage is doubled against foes that are not activating skills.
- Bountiful Disillusionment — Gain stability when you use a Shatter skill. Gain an additional boon based on which Shatter is used.
- Maim the Disillusioned — Shatter skills inflict torment on hit.
- Master of Misdirection — Shatter skills gain recharge reduction.
- Master of Fragmentation — Your Shatter skills are improved.
- Delayed Reactions — Disabling a foe slows them. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear. This trait can only affect the same enemy with once per interval.
- Time Catches Up — Activating a Shatter gives your illusions superspeed. Shatters deal increased damage to movement-impaired foes.
- Flow of Time — Gain alacrity for each clone you shatter.
- Illusionary Reversion — Shatter skills generate a clone if you have enough clones present.
- Seize the Moment — Gain quickness for each clone you shatter. Nearby allies also gain quickness.
- Riddle of Sand — When entering combat, your first Ambush attack applies confusion. This ability refreshes when you use a Shatter skill.
- Nomad's Endurance — Shatter skills give vigor, and vigor grants condition damage.
- This skill is locked until level 15.
- An enemy Dazed by Diversion cannot be dazed again until the daze effect wears off. For this reason, Diversion is strongest when using a mix of ranged and melee clones, or ranged clones with the mesmer in melee range. That way, one Diversion occurs right away, while other Diversion needs to wait for the clone to run to the target to get in range, which may cause a second application of daze if the previous daze had already ended.
- Against enemies with Defiance Bars however, all clones shattered will damage the defiance bar with their daze regardless of time elapsed in between their shattering. If only the mesmer hits with Diversion, they will deal 100 damage to the defiance bar with daze. But if they hit with 3 clones and themselves, they will deal 400 defiance bar damage with their daze.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 06, 2018||
|September 29, 2015||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|January 03, 2013||
|August 28, 2012||Game release:
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.