— In-game description [?]
- See also: Interrupt#Related traits
- Confounding Suggestions - Chance to inflict stun whenever you daze a target. Increased stun and daze duration.
- Dazzling - Dazing a foe also applies vulnerability.
- Duelist's Discipline - Pistol attacks from you and your illusions cause bleeding. Interrupting a foe recharges pistol skills.
This trait can only reduce recharge on enemies with defiance bars once per interval.
- Ineptitude - Interrupting a foe inflicts blind, and blinding a foe inflicts confusion.
This trait can only activate on enemies with defiance bars once per interval.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
| February 06, 2018
- This skill now inflicts confusion on each impact.
- Confusion has been increased from 1 stack to 3 stacks with a duration of 5 seconds in PvE and 3 seconds in PvP and WvW.
| June 23, 2015
|| Specialization update:
- Pistol skills used by you and your illusions have had their range increased to 1200.
- Mesmer skills that create bouncing projectiles will now have them bounce one additional time.
| May 20, 2014
- Added a skill fact for number of bounces: 2.
- Updated the skill facts to show increased bounces when traited with Illusionary Elasticity.
- Added a skill fact to show the confusion duration on the fourth target when traited.
| June 25, 2013
- Reduced the aftercast by .2 seconds.
| March 26, 2013
- The traited version is now a projectile combo finisher to match the base skill's functionality.
- No longer hits targets beyond maximum range.
| August 28, 2012
|| Game release:
- Magic Bullet has been added to the game.
- The magic bullet theory is a disparaging name critics have given the single-bullet theory that the Warren Commission proposed to explain how a single bullet could have killed John F. Kennedy and injured Texas Governor John Connally.