From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Damage: 73 (0.2)?
- Damage: 4 (0.01)?
- Confusion (5s): 150 Damage, 149 Damage to Players on Skill Use, 287 Damage to Non-Players on Skill Use3
- Confusion (3s): 90 Damage, 149 Damage to Players on Skill Use, 287 Damage to Non-Players on Skill Use3
- Blindness (5s): Next outgoing attack misses.
- Daze: 2 seconds
- Stun: 2 ½ seconds
- Stun: 2 seconds
- Number of Bounces: 3
- Combo Finisher: Physical Projectile
- Range: 1,200
— In-game description [?]
- See also: Interrupt#Related traits
- Duelist's Discipline - Pistol attacks from you and your illusions cause bleeding. Interrupting a foe recharges pistol skills. This trait can only reduce recharge on enemies with defiance bars once per interval.
- Ineptitude - Interrupting a foe inflicts blind, and blinding a foe inflicts confusion. This trait can only activate on enemies with defiance bars once per interval.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|April 23, 2019||
|February 06, 2018||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|May 20, 2014||
|June 25, 2013||
|March 26, 2013||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: