From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Mesmer (skill list)
- Off hand pistol
- Game link
Hit up to four foes with a single shot, inflicting confusion on each foe. In addition, the first target is stunned, the second is dazed, and the third is blinded.
- Damage: 73 (0.2)?
- Damage: 4 (0.01)?
- Confusion (5s): 165 Damage, 148 Damage on Skill Use3
- Confusion (3s): 99 Damage, 148 Damage on Skill Use3
- Blindness (5s): Next outgoing attack misses.
- Daze: 2 seconds
- Stun: 2 ½ seconds
- Stun: 2 seconds
- Number of Bounces: 3
- Combo Finisher: Physical Projectile
- Defiance Break: 450[sic]
- Range: 1,200
— In-game description
- See also: Interrupt#Related traits
- Illusion of Vulnerability — Inflict vulnerability when you interrupt a foe. This trait can only affect enemies with defiance bars once per interval.
- Dazzling — Dazing or stunning a foe also applies vulnerability.
- Furious Interruption — Gain quickness when you interrupt a foe.
- Vicious Expression — You and your illusions deal increased strike damage to foes without boons. Disabling a foe removes boons from them. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
- Power Block — Interrupts deal damage and inflict weakness. Enemy skills that you interrupt have an increased cooldown. Cannot increase recharge of skills with no recharge or skills on creatures with defiance bars. This trait can only damage enemies with defiance bars once per interval.
- Duelist's Discipline — Pistol attacks from you and your illusions have a chance to cause bleeding. Interrupting a foe recharges pistol skills. This trait can only reduce recharge on enemies with defiance bars once per interval.
- Ineptitude — Interrupting a foe inflicts blind, and blinding a foe inflicts confusion. This trait can only activate on enemies with defiance bars once per interval.
- Chaotic Interruption — When you interrupt a foe, recharge one of your equipped-weapon skills at random. Only affects weapon skills that are recharging.
- Delayed Reactions — Disabling a foe slows them. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear. This trait can only affect the same enemy with once per interval.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|May 02, 2023||
|February 28, 2022||End of Dragons release:
|July 07, 2020||
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|April 23, 2019||
|February 06, 2018||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|May 20, 2014||
|June 25, 2013||
|March 26, 2013||
|August 28, 2012||Game release:
- The magic bullet theory is a disparaging name critics have given the single-bullet theory that the Warren Commission proposed to explain how a single bullet could have killed John F. Kennedy and injured Texas Governor John Connally.
- This skill was renamed from Trick Shot to Magic Bullet with the third Beta Weekend Event, likely to avoid confusion with the thief skill.