- This skill has an underwater replacement: Lunar Impact (aquatic)
— In-game description [?]
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|July 07, 2020
- Increased healing coefficient from 0.72 to 1.0 in PvP and WvW.
|February 25, 2020
||Competitive content update:
- (Competitive split) Reduced base heal from 1620 to 1215. Reduced heal coefficient from 1.44 to 0.72. Increased daze duration from 1.5 seconds to 2 seconds.
|May 08, 2018
- The heal scaling of this skill is no longer split between game modes and will now use the lower 20% reduced heal scaling in all modes.
|March 27, 2018
- Fixed a display bug that could cause the visuals of this skill to pop away before completing.
|May 16, 2017
- The amount this skill scales with healing power has been reduced by 20% in PvP only.
|October 18, 2016
- This ability's tool tip has been updated to display its blast finisher effect.
- The base healing power for this ability has been reduced by 34%.
- Healing-power contribution has been increased by 63%.
- Cooldown increased from 7s to 8s.
|May 17, 2016
- The cooldown of this skill has been increased from 5 seconds to 7 seconds.
- Daze duration has been reduced from 2 seconds to 1.5 seconds.
|October 23, 2015
||Heart of Thorns release:
- Lunar Impact has been added to the game.