From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
This article is about the pistol skill for the thief. For the pistol skill used during Southsun Survival, see Head Shot (Southsun Survival).
- Thief (skill list)
- Off hand pistol
- Game link
Daze your foe with a head shot.
- Damage: 367 (1.0)?
- Damage: 92 (0.25)?
- Daze (2s): Unable to use skills.
- Daze ( ¼s): Unable to use skills.
- Combo Finisher: Physical Projectile
- Range: 900
— In-game description
- Deadly Aim — Your pistol and harpoon gun attacks now pierce, but have reduced strike damage.
- Assassin's Reward — Heal yourself whenever you use a skill that uses initiative. Heal yourself for each point of initiative spent.
- Pressure Striking — Enemies you interrupt are inflicted with torment. This trait can only affect enemies with defiance bars once per interval.
- Impacting Disruption — Enemies that you interrupt suffer a pulmonary impact. This trait can only affect enemies with defiance bars once per interval.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|August 23, 2022||
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|August 28, 2012||Game release: