— In-game description [?]
Berserker using Wild Blow
For a detailed skill history, see here.
| July 16, 2019
- Increased berserk extension from 3 seconds to 4 seconds.
| April 23, 2019
- This skill no longer gives adrenaline or removes conditions. Instead, it extends the duration of berserk mode by 3 seconds if it hits. It also grants 8 seconds of fury if it hits.
| October 18, 2016
- Reduced the recharge time to 20 seconds.
| January 26, 2016
- Increased adrenaline gain to 10 and moved adrenaline gain to occur on activation rather than on hit.
- Removes blind and weakness before the attack hits.
- Increased secondary knockback radius from 180 to 240.
- Fixed an issue that caused Wild Blow to not remove all weakness.
| October 23, 2015
|| Heart of Thorns release:
- Wild Blow has been added to the game.