— In-game description [?]
Berserker using Wild Blow
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 25, 2020
||Competitive content update:
- (Competitive split) Reduced power coefficient from 2.5 to 0.01.
|July 16, 2019
- Increased berserk extension from 3 seconds to 4 seconds.
|April 23, 2019
- This skill no longer gives adrenaline or removes conditions. Instead, it extends the duration of berserk mode by 3 seconds if it hits. It also grants 8 seconds of fury if it hits.
|October 18, 2016
- Reduced the recharge time to 20 seconds.
|January 26, 2016
- Increased adrenaline gain to 10 and moved adrenaline gain to occur on activation rather than on hit.
- Removes blind and weakness before the attack hits.
- Increased secondary knockback radius from 180 to 240.
- Fixed an issue that caused Wild Blow to not remove all weakness.
|October 23, 2015
||Heart of Thorns release:
- Wild Blow has been added to the game.