|| This skill is split between game modes — select one to view:
— In-game description [?]
For a detailed skill history, see here.
| February 25, 2020
|| Competitive content update:
- (Competitive split) Reduced power coefficient from 1.5 to 1.14.
| April 23, 2019
- Cleaned up animation, and reduced casting time by approximately 0.1 seconds.
| February 22, 2017
| October 18, 2016
- This attack now strikes as a single hit within an arc rather than a cascading damage attack.
- The effect for this skill has been sped up to better match its new functionality.
- The radius has been increased to 360.
- The ground decal size has been increased to match the new radius.
- The daze duration has been increased to 1 second.
| November 04, 2015
- Added 0.5 seconds of daze to this skill.
- Increased immobilize duration from 1 second to 2 seconds.
| October 23, 2015
|| Heart of Thorns release:
- Rupturing Smash has been added to the game.