— In-game description [?]
- See also: Shatter#Related traits
- See also: Interrupt#Related traits
- Dazzling - Dazing or stunning a foe also applies vulnerability.
- Daze does not stack in duration. If multiple illusions are targeting a single opponent, the actual duration of daze depends on when each illusion shatters. As a result of this, Diversion is strongest when using a mix of ranged and melee Clones, increasing the likelihood that some impact right away while others need to spend more than 1 second running to the target, causing yet another application.
- The ½s daze causes 100 Defiance bar damage, the slow causes 50 Defiance bar damage per second for 2 seconds; the whole skill causes 200, 300, 450, or 600 total Defiance bar damage based on how many clones hit the target along with your personal shatter.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|July 07, 2020
- Chronomancer shatter skills can now be activated without clones, and the shatter effect also occurs at the mesmer's location.
- Reduced daze duration per hit from 1 second to 0.5 seconds.
|July 16, 2019
- Time Sink has been added to the game.
- Shatter Skills: Mesmers who are using the chronomancer specialization now receive new shatters that replace the four core shatters. Chronomancer shatters require at least 1 clone to activate, and unlike core shatters they do not replicate the shatter effect on the mesmer.
- Split Second: This skill replaces and inherits traits from Mind Wrack. This skill deals damage for each clone shattered with additional bonus damage when striking slowed foes.
- Rewinder: This skill replaces and inherits traits from Cry of Frustration. This skill deals damage and inflicts confusion for each clone shattered. Additionally, it recharges itself by 5 seconds for each clone shattered.
- Time Sink: This skill replaces and inherits traits from Diversion. This skill dazes foes and applies 2 seconds of slow for each clone shattered.
- Continuum Shift: This skill now replaces distortion in the F4 slot instead of taking the F5 slot. Additionally, it applies 1 second of distortion when cast. Duration has been rescaled based on the number of clones to 3/4.5/6 seconds. This skill now specifies that it cannot be reset by other mesmer skills.