— In-game description [?]
Earth Attunement is an elementalist attunement skill that attunes the elementalist to earth. While attuned to earth the elementalist's weapon skills are earth magic skills. Elementalists unlock Earth Attunement at level 15.
|1||Stoning||¾||Hurl a rock and weaken your foe.|
|2||Eruption||1¼||6||Shake the ground until it erupts and damages foes.|
|3||Magnetic Aura||30||Reflect projectiles with magnetic energy.|
|4||Unsteady Ground||¼||30||Create unsteady ground that foes cannot cross.|
|5||Shock Wave||¾||25||Create a shock wave that bleeds and immobilizes your target.|
|1||Impale||¾||Spear your foes on a giant stone spike.|
|2||Ring of Earth||1||6||Use the earth to launch yourself into the air and strike foes in a small radius. Deliver a larger ring of earthen spikes upon impact.|
|3||Earthen Rush||½||18||Quickly dash along the ground, summoning spikes along the way and then delivering an area strike.|
|4||Earthquake||¾||30||Trigger a quake at your location, knocking down foes and dealing massive damage.|
|5||Churning Earth||2||30||Make the earth churn, crippling nearby foes before unleashing a seismic wave that damages and bleeds them.|
|1||Stone Shards||1½||Fling stone daggers at your foe to bleed them.|
|2||Rock Barrier||1||15||Envelop yourself in a stony barrier that improves toughness.|
|2||Hurl||Hurl the rocks from your barrier at your foe.|
|3||Dust Devil||15||Blind your foes with a blast of sand.|
|4||Magnetic Wave||25||Damage foes, cure three of your conditions, and reflect projectiles with a magnetic surge.|
|5||Obsidian Flesh||3||50||Envelop yourself in stony armor, making yourself invulnerable.|
|4||Sand Squall||¾||30||Apply protection to you and your allies, then increase the duration of all boons currently existing on you and your allies. Gain magnetic aura.|
|5||Dust Storm||¾||30||Summon a dust storm that inflicts conditions.|
|1||Crystal Slash||½||Strike your opponent with your serrated blade.|
|1||Crystalline Strike||½||Attack enemies with a second vicious attack.|
|1||Crystalline Sunder||¾||Unleash a final crushing blow.|
|2||Earthen Vortex||¾||10||Burrow into the ground, then erupt with earth-shattering force.|
|3||Rust Frenzy||½||15||Strike your enemies with deadly force.|
|1||Rock Blade||½||Shoot three rocky blades at your foe.|
|2||Rock Spray||½||10||Spray a cone of gravel to bleed foes.|
|3||Magnetic Current||½||18||Launch a large magnetic force that reflects projectiles along its path, crippling foes that touch it.|
|4||Rock Anchor||1||30||Anchor a rock to your foe, making them sink.|
|5||Murky Water||1¼||30||Cloud the water to blind your target and nearby foes.|
- Stone Flesh — Strike damage taken is reduced while attuned to earth.
- Earthen Blast — Damage and cripple nearby foes when attuning to earth. Also triggers on overload skills.
- Rock Solid — Grant stability to nearby allies when attuning to earth. Note: This effect will not trigger when attuning to the same element.
- Stone Heart — You cannot be critically hit while attuned to earth.
- Arcane Prowess — Gain might when you switch attunements.
- Arcane Restoration — Swapping attunements restores health.
- Elemental Attunement — Grant a boon to nearby allies when changing attunements. Note: This effect will not trigger when attuning to the same element.
- Elemental Enchantment — Gain concentration and your attunements gain reduced recharge.
- Weaver — Your active attunement is now applied to your main hand, with the old attunement moving to your off hand. Attunement recharges are reduced. Gain access to Dual Attack and the Stance utility types.
- Weaver's Prowess — Gain increased condition damage and duration for a period of time after attuning to a different element.
- Elemental Polyphony — Gain attributes based on your current attunement. When dual attuned, gain both benefits.
- Elements of Rage — Gain a bonus to all damage dealt for a period of time when attuned to a single element. Gain precision based on a percentage of your vitality.
- This skill has an instant cast time and may be cast during other actions.
- This skill can be activated while in the air.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|August 28, 2012||Game release:
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.
- When attuning to earth, the character will occasionally shout out one of the following lines, depending on race and gender.
Geological forces at my command!
Rocks and stones will break your bones.
I command stone and soil!
The earth is my weapon.
I summon the power of our lands!
I can move mountains!
Strong as stone!
I can move mountains!
I summon the power of Melandru!
I can move mountains!
I summon the power of earth.
Rocks and mountains!
The power of the land!
Solid like rock!
Stronger than stone!
|Sylvari||Element of earth, hear me!
I am rock and soil!
|Earth and stone conform to my will!|
I channel rock and soil!