From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Damage: 133 (0.33)?
- Aegis (3s): Block the next incoming attack.
- Retaliation (3s): Reflect incoming damage back to its source.
- Swiftness (3s): 33% Movement Speed
- Chilled (1s): -66% Skill Recharge Rate, -66% Movement Speed
- Poison (4s): 134 Damage, -33% Heal Effectiveness
- Weakness (2s): -50% Endurance Regeneration, 50% Fumble (Unrestricted)
- Daze: 1 second
- Duration: 5 seconds
- Number of Targets: 5
- Radius: 240
- Combo Field: Ethereal
- Range: 1,200
— In-game description [?]
- This skill pulses 5 times over 5 seconds. Each pulse inflicts either Chilled, Poison, or Weakness, on up to five enemies; and applied either Aegis, Retaliation, or Swiftness, on up to five allies. Additionally, the first pulse also dazes enemies.
- See also: Interrupt#Related traits
- Method of Madness - Cast Lesser Chaos Storm when you use a healing skill.
- Chaotic Dampening - Chaos aura grants protection. Staff and trident skills gain reduced recharge.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|October 01, 2019||
|January 22, 2019||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|January 21, 2014||
|October 07, 2012||
|August 28, 2012||Game release:
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.