From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Mesmer (skill list)
- Game link
Create a magical storm at the target location that applies random conditions to foes and boons to allies. The first strike of the storm dazes foes.
- Damage: 133 (0.33)?
- Aegis (3s): Block the next incoming attack.
- Resolution (3s): Incoming condition damage decreased by 33%.
- Swiftness (3s): +33% Movement Speed
- Chilled (1s): -66% Skill Recharge Rate, -66% Movement Speed
- Poison (4s): 134 Damage, -33% Heal Effectiveness
- Weakness (2s): -50% Endurance Regeneration, +50% Fumble (Unrestricted)
- Daze: 1 second
- Duration: 5 seconds
- Number of Targets: 5
- Radius: 240
- Combo Field: Ethereal
- Defiance Break: 100
- Range: 1,200
— In-game description
- See also: Interrupt#Related traits
- Illusion of Vulnerability — Inflict vulnerability when you interrupt a foe. This trait can only affect enemies with defiance bars once per interval.
- Dazzling — Dazing or stunning a foe also applies vulnerability.
- Furious Interruption — Gain quickness when you interrupt a foe.
- Vicious Expression — You and your illusions deal increased strike damage to foes without boons. Disabling a foe removes boons from them. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
- Power Block — Interrupts deal damage and inflict weakness. Enemy skills that you interrupt have an increased cooldown. Cannot increase recharge of skills with no recharge or skills on creatures with defiance bars. This trait can only damage enemies with defiance bars once per interval.
- Duelist's Discipline — Pistol attacks from you and your illusions have a chance to cause bleeding. Interrupting a foe recharges pistol skills. This trait can only reduce recharge on enemies with defiance bars once per interval.
- Ineptitude — Interrupting a foe inflicts blind, and blinding a foe inflicts confusion. This trait can only activate on enemies with defiance bars once per interval.
- Chaotic Potency — Gain condition damage. Gain additional condition damage while wielding a staff. Staff and trident skills gain reduced recharge.
- Chaotic Interruption — When you interrupt a foe, recharge one of your equipped-weapon skills at random. Only affects weapon skills that are recharging.
- Delayed Reactions — Disabling a foe slows them. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear. This trait can only affect the same enemy with once per interval.
- Time Catches Up — Activating a Shatter gives your illusions superspeed. Shatters deal increased damage to movement-impaired foes.
- This skill can hit enemies up to 6 times - with the first strike and then in 5 pulses over 5 seconds. The first strike and each pulse deal the listed damage and inflict either Chilled, Poison or Weakness on enemies while applying either Aegis, Resolution or Swiftness to allies. Additionally, the first strike also dazes enemies.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 28, 2022||End of Dragons release:
|May 11, 2021||
|July 07, 2020||
|October 01, 2019||
|January 22, 2019||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|January 21, 2014||
|October 07, 2012||
|August 28, 2012||Game release:
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.