This article is about the gazelle pet skill. For other skills of the same name, see Charge.
— In-game description [?]
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|April 28, 2020
- Reduced power coefficient from 0.825 to 0.733 in PvP[sic] only.
|February 25, 2020
||Competitive content update:
- Reduced power coefficient from 1.1 to 0.825.
|November 07, 2017
- Reduced the activation period of this skill by 0.5 seconds and increased the movement speed so that it more frequently travels the indicated range of 900.
- The gazelle will now move through targets and may hit up to 3 in one charge.
|October 17, 2017
- The damage from this skill has been reduced by 48%.
- Fixed a tooltip issue where the daze duration was showing 1 second rather than the actual 2 seconds.
- Fixed a tooltip issue where the number of targets affected by the skill was 5 instead of 3.
- Fixed a bug in which this pet hit downed enemies multiple times with its Charge attack.
|September 22, 2017
||Path of Fire release:
- Charge has been added to the game.