From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Drop a comet of ice on target foe, damaging and dazing foes in the area.
— In-game description [?]
- Aquamancer's Training - Deal extra damage when your health is above the threshold. Reduces recharge on all water weapon skills.
- Lightning Rod — Cast Lightning Rod when you disable a foe.
Disables include stun, daze, knock back, pull, knock down, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
- The damage and other properties of the skill occur a fraction of a second before the comet lands.
- There is a short delay before the comet hits the target.
- Doesn't actually target an area, but rather, a specific target.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|January 27, 2015||
|July 01, 2014||
|April 30, 2013||
|February 26, 2013||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release: