From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Elementalist (skill list)
- Game link
Drop a comet of ice on target foe, damaging and dazing foes in the area.
- Damage: 248 (0.75)?
- Daze: 2 seconds
- Number of Targets: 5
- Radius: 180
- Combo Finisher: Blast
- Defiance Break: 200
- Range: 900
— In-game description
- Stormsoul — Deal increased strike damage to disabled or defiant foes. Outgoing stun duration increased. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
- Lightning Rod — Cast Lightning Rod when you disable a foe. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
- Aquamancer's Training — Increase healing to other allies. Water-weapon skills gain reduced recharge.
- Elemental Lockdown — When you disable a foe, gain a boon based upon your current attunement.
- Vicious Empowerment — Gain Elemental Empowerment and might when you disable or immobilize a foe.
- The damage and other properties of the skill occur a fraction of a second before the comet lands.
- There is a short delay before the comet hits the target.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 28, 2022||End of Dragons release:
|July 07, 2020||
|January 27, 2015||
|July 01, 2014||
|April 30, 2013||
|February 26, 2013||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: