From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
(Redirected from Dazed)Jump to navigationJump to search
Unable to activate skills.
— In-game description
- 1 Related skills
- 1.1 Weapon skills that daze
- 1.2 Bundle skills that daze
- 1.3 Transform skills that daze
- 1.4 Utility skills that daze
- 1.5 Elite skills that daze
- 1.6 Profession mechanic skills that daze
- 1.7 Pet skills that daze
- 1.8 Downed skills that daze
- 1.9 Drowning skills that daze
- 1.10 Combos that daze
- 1.11 Racial skills that daze
- 1.12 Common skills that daze
- 2 Related traits
- 3 Related equipment
- 4 Version history
- Pommel Bash — Mace
- Disrupting Stab — Dagger
- Throw Shield — Shield
- Hilt Bash — Greatsword
- Concussion Shot — Short bow
- Headshot — Pistol
- Tactical Strike — Sword
- Choking Gas — Short bow
- Malicious Tactical Strike — Sword
- Comet — Focus, when attuned to water
- Electrocute — Trident, when attuned to air
- Katabatic Wind — Dagger, when attuned to air and water
- Polaric Leap — Sword, when attuned to air
- Pile Driver — Staff, when attuned to air and earth
- Magic Bullet — Pistol
- Counter Blade — Sword
- Phantasmal Mage — Torch
- Chaos Storm — Staff
- Mirage Thrust — Sword
- Wail of Doom — Warhorn
Utility skills that daze
- Darkrazor's Daring — Legendary Renegade Stance
- Call Lightning — Spirit
- Glyph of Equality — Glyph
- Distracting Daggers — Physical
- Power Lock
Elite skills that daze
Profession mechanic skills that daze
- Gun Flame — Rifle, Primal Burst
- Rupturing Smash — Hammer, Primal Burst
- Skull Grinder — Mace, Primal Burst
- Full Counter — Burst
- Launch Personal Battering Ram — Tool belt
- Spare Capacitor — Tool belt
- Mace Head Crack — Stolen skill
- Diversion — Shatter
- Time Sink — Shatter
Racial skills that daze
Common skills that daze
- Bash — Rusty Mace
- Detonate — Inquest Golem Arm, Inquest Golem Arm (bundle)
- Detonate — Power Matrix, Power Matrix (bundle)
- Detonate — Inquest Golem Arm (bundle)
- Detonate E.M.P. — E.M.P.
- Dragon Kick
- Hilt Bash — Jotun Greatsword (bundle)
- Jumpkick — Drysdan Transformation (Rabbit)
- Mace Head Crack — Mace (bundle)
- Pommel Bash — "The Fixer" Wrench
- Pumpkin Smash — Pumpkin (Lunatic Inquisition)
- Screech — Drysdan Transformation (Moa)
- Screech — Moa Form (My Parrot)
- Sonic Blast — Overminer's Boomstick
- Sonic Blast — Dredge Sonic Rifle
- Sonic Shout — Dredge Suit
- Throw — Empty Bottle, Ascalonian Wine Bottle, Bottle, Elixir Bottle, Bottles, Captain's Elixir, Bottle of Dwayna's Draft
- Throw Gear — Steam Creature Transformation
- Throw Rock — Loose Ore, Rock (bundle), Slimy Rock
- Throw Rock — Rock (bundle)
- Thrown Dagger — Old Ascalonian Dagger
Traits that daze
- Unrelenting Criticism (Firebrand) — Axe skills gain a chance to inflict bleeding. Symbol of Vengeance now dazes on its initial strike.
- Flashbang (Explosives) — Explosive Entrance inflicts blindness when it hits. Additionally it dazes foes above the health threshold.
- System Shocker (Scrapper) — Improves effectiveness of all finishers in lightning fields. Your function gyro dazes foes when cast.
- Primal Echoes (Druid) — Reduces recharge of staff skills. Daze nearby foes when you swap to staff.
- Sleight of Hand (Trickery) — Stealing also dazes the target. Reduces the recharge of Steal.
- Chronophantasma (Chronomancer) — The first time a phantasm would become a clone, it instead resummons itself and attacks again. Resummoned phantasms inflict a percentage of the original's damage. (Resummoned phantasms are briefly dazed.)
Trait skills that daze
- Lesser Chaos Storm (Method of Madness) — Create a magical storm at the target location that applies random conditions to foes and boons to allies. The first strike of the storm dazes foes.
Traits that improve daze
- See also: Traits related to disable (Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.)
- Sundering Mace (Defense) — Stuns, dazes, and knock downs applied by mace skills last longer. Mace skills gain reduced recharge.
- No Escape (Spellbreaker) — Dazes and stuns inflict immobilize.
- Dispelling Force (Spellbreaker) — Dazes, stuns, pulls, knockdowns, knockbacks, and launches remove boons.
- Expert Examination (Scrapper) — Stunning or dazing a foe applies vulnerability and weakness to them.
- Kinetic Stabilizers (Scrapper) — Gain stability and superspeed when disabling an enemy. Outgoing stun and daze durations increased. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
- Moment of Clarity (Marksmanship) — Gain an attack of opportunity for you and your pet on interrupting a foe. Daze and stun durations you inflict last longer. This trait can only grant an attack of opportunity against enemies with defiance bars once per interval.
- Ancient Seeds (Druid) — Striking a stunned, dazed, knocked down, or launched foe summons roots to entangle them.
- Dazzling (Domination) — Dazing or stunning a foe also applies vulnerability.
Upgrade components that improve daze
- Superior Rune of the Mesmer (rank 6 – +33% duration increase)
- Superior Sigil of Paralyzation (+30% increased duration)
|April 14, 2020||
|September 02, 2015||
|October 15, 2013||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: