From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- This article is about generic NPC. For the citizen in the Heart of the Mists tutorial instance, see Citizen (Heart of the Mists).
- Divinity's Reach
- Gendarran Fields
- Lion's Arch
- For previous dialogue: Citizen/dialogue
- With female humans at Melandru High Road
- It's hard to imagine what life must have been like in the past, to have seen the majesty of Ascalon City, Rin, or the old Lion's Arch. The only great city we have left is Divinity's Reach.
- Humanity's time will come again.
- The number of orphans coming in from the surrounding areas keeps increasing. Poor things. Most lost their parents to a centaur attack. Can you imagine?
- No. I can't.
- With male humans at Melandru High Road
- The other day I went down to Farmer Eda's orchard. You know how sometimes you just get in the mood for something? I was really in the mood for an apple. Guess what happened.
- I go to the tree, yeah? And this spider comes out. This GIANT spider! What's with that? I hate spiders! With all their legs, and just...ugh! I wonder how she manages to get any pies made at all!
- She probably has good help.
- I'm guessing I lost interest. Bye!
- Have you seen any of the cats here in Divinity's Reach? I'm trying to spot them all. Each one, I've got a name for them, and I also come up with stories of what their life is like.
- Absolutely. Because people never really think about things like that much, do they? What life must be like as a cat? Or anyone other than themselves, really. That's my hobby, making up stories.
- I'd like to hear them sometime.
- That doesn't sound very exciting.
- Female on District Promenade near Grenth Low Road
- Divinity's Reach really is dangerous. I never knew shopping could be such a harrowing experience! I saw a real bandit. The Seraph were chasing him through the streets.
- Male on District Promenade near Rurikton Waypoint
- Can you believe that charr who came through here before? Talk about rude. When you're in someone else's home, you respect their rules. I hope he wanders into te wrong alley.
- Inside the Maiden's Whisper
- I wish more people had faith in the queen. Sure, she's as human as the rest of us, and none of us are without our flaws. But she's a great woman, and she's done so much for us.
- You are clearly a loyal subject.
- Female inside the Busted Flagon
- A good drink and some good gossip. There's no better way to end the day! Between the bandits and the centaurs out in Shaemoor, I need some down time.
- Male 1 inside the Busted Flagon
- Another round, another toast, in the good name of, and to the good health of, Minister Caudecus! May his sense of fun never die!
- Male 2 inside the Busted Flagon
- I can't believe the nerve of some people, disrespecting the good name of Queen Jennah. Part of me wants to take my bottle of ale and break some sense over their heads.
- At Uzolan's Mechanical Orchestra or Plaza of Dwayna
- Why can't people see what Minister Caudecus is doing? Look at all of this! This isn't the time to be throwing a party, not with so many threats to our safety.
- Good luck.
- Female at Shrine of the Six
- I keep my faith in the Six, and I do my best to live my life well. So why do they never seem to have answers when all I have is questions? Do they want me to find answers myself?
- Maybe so. It's hard to say.
- Male at Shrine of the Six
- Even the smallest of blessings is still a blessing, something we should be thankful for. In this day and age, with centaurs knocking down our gates, it's hrd to remember that.
- I know what you mean.
- Thundertroll Swamp
- We're gathering here for our offensive against the undead. Have you come to join us? The wardens could use all the help they can get.
- (if not sylvari)
What's a warden?
- Wardens are trained to defend. You might call then soldiers, but they're different. They don't fight out of obedience or ambition, but rather because they truly love our world.
- I'm just passing through.
- At Amnoon Civic Center
- I've heard this refugee group draws big crowds in the camp.
- Glad they're getting some stage time here, then.
- Whatever's cooking back there in the kitchen smells amazing. I've heard their chef is the best in the city.
- Enjoy your meal.