From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Divinity's Reach
- Gendarran Fields
- Lion's Arch
- For previous dialogue: Citizen/dialogue
- Female human near Grenth Low Road
- Divinity's Reach really is dangerous. I never knew shopping could be such a harrowing experience! I saw a real bandit. The Seraph were chasing him through the streets.
- Male human near Dwayna Low Road
- You know, I was mad when he first came home with that practice sword. But he never backed down, insisting that he had to start training so he could be a good Seraph. It made me proud.
- I understand.
- Male human near Rurikton Waypoint
- Can you believe that charr who came through here before? Talk about rude. When you're in someone else's home, you respect their rules. I hope he wanders into te wrong alley.
- At the Plaza of Dwayna or Uzolan's Mechanical Orchestra
- Why can't people see what Minister Caudecus is doing? Look at all of this! This isn't the time to be throwing a party, not with so many threats to our safety.
- Good luck.
- At the Plaza of Lyssa
- Answers come to those who seek, just not always in the form we expect.
- That sounds very profound. Good-bye.
- Inside the Maiden's Whisper
- I wish more people had faith in the queen. Sure, she's as human as the rest of us, and none of us are without our flaws. But she's a great woman, and she's done so much for us.
- You are clearly a loyal subject.
- At Uzolan's Mechanical Orchestra
- I don't know how to talk to sylvari. Every time I think they're similar to humans, they prove how different they are. Think about it! Like their hair—do you think they prune it?
- An excellent question.
- In The Upper City
- Amazing. Just amazing.
- What are you looking at?
- Well, I'll be seeing you.
- In the middle of Ascalon Settlement
- Is there something I can do for you?
- Scarlet's first invasions. I'm hoping you know something that can help us stop her from doing this to anyone else. I've been told you witnessed one of
- In Dryground Village
- We're gathering here for our offensive against the undead. Have you come to join us? The wardens could use all the help they can get.
- (if not sylvari)
- What's a warden?
- I'm just passing through.
- At Amnoon Civic Center
- I've heard this refugee group draws big crowds in the camp.
- Glad they're getting some stage time here, then.
- Whatever's cooking back there in the kitchen smells amazing. I've heard their chef is the best in the city.
- Enjoy your meal.
Shrine of the Six
- Female human
- I keep my faith in the Six, and I do my best to live my life well. So why do they never seem to have answers when all I have is questions? Do they want me to find answers myself?
- Maybe so. It's hard to say.
- Male human
- Even the smallest of blessings is still a blessing, something we should be thankful for. In this day and age, with centaurs knocking down our gates, it's hard to remember that.
- I know what you mean.
Melandru High Road
- Female humans
- It's hard to imagine what life must have been like in the past, to have seen the majesty of Ascalon City, Rin, or the old Lion's Arch. The only great city we have left is Divinity's Reach.
- Humanity's time will come again.
- The number of orphans coming in from the surrounding areas keeps increasing. Poor things. Most lost their parents to a centaur attack. Can you imagine?
- No. I can't.
- Male humans
- The other day I went down to Farmer Eda's orchard. You know how sometimes you just get in the mood for something? I was really in the mood for an apple. Guess what happened.
- I'm guessing I lost interest. Bye!
- Have you seen any of the cats here in Divinity's Reach? I'm trying to spot them all. Each one, I've got a name for them, and I also come up with stories of what their life is like.
- Absolutely. Because people never really think about things like that much, do they? What life must be like as a cat? Or anyone other than themselves, really. That's my hobby, making up stories.
- I'd like to hear them sometime.
- That doesn't sound very exciting.
Inside the Busted Flagon
- Female citizen
- A good drink and some good gossip. There's no better way to end the day! Between the bandits and the centaurs out in Shaemoor, I need some down time.
- Male citizens
- Another round, another toast, in the good name of, and to the good health of, Minister Caudecus! May his sense of fun never die!
- I can't believe the nerve of some people, disrespecting the good name of Queen Jennah. Part of me wants to take my bottle of ale and break some sense over their heads.
- Ideas are like cream. Good ones rise to the top.
- My ears! How are you?