From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
|After the death of Trahearne in the fight against Mordremoth, members of the Pact built a memorial statue at the entrance of The Grove, welcoming travelers and natives alike. Warden Leide guards this new monument to the first of the Firstborn.|
- Caledon Waypoint —
- Warden: We rarely see humans here. What brings you to the grove?
- Traveler: Truth is, I...took a jig when i should've taken a jag. I was heading toward Lion's Arch.
- Warden: You're way off track. I bet you can't even find your mouth when you're hungry!
- Warden: Just joking.
- Traveler: (laugh)
- Warden: (laugh)
- Citizen (1): Somewhere out there, someone has more information on Ventari. I will find it if it's the last thing I do.
- Citizen (2): Your quest is bold and important. I salute you.
- Citizen (1): I may have to search in the darkest corners of the world, but i'm prepared.
- Citizen (2): Why aren't you afraid? I sense no fear in you at all.
- Citizen (1): I'm afraid. I just bury it deep, beneath the call of my purpose.
- Citizen (1): Let's grab a nectar together later, okay?
- Citizen (2): I'll look forward to it.
- Citizen (1): I started warden training yesterday.
- Citizen (2): So you won't be leaving the Grove after all? That's beautiful news.
- Citizen (1): No, I changed my mind about leaving. Tomorrow, I may feel differently.