From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Caledon Path is the primary entrance into the Grove, leading into Caledon Forest which it was named after, and directly to the Village of Astorea and a small patch where Newborn sylvari come into the world.
|After the death of Trahearne in the fight against the Elder Dragon Mordremoth, members of the Pact built a memorial statue at the entrance of the Grove, welcoming travelers and natives alike. Warden Leide guards this new monument to the first of the Firstborn.|
- Caledon Waypoint —
- Warden: We rarely see humans here. What brings you to the grove?
- Traveler: Truth is, I...took a jig when i should've taken a jag. I was heading toward Lion's Arch.
- Warden: You're way off track. I bet you can't even find your mouth when you're hungry!
- Warden: Just joking.
- Traveler: (laugh)
- Warden: (laugh)
- Citizen (1): Somewhere out there, someone has more information on Ventari. I will find it if it's the last thing I do.
- Citizen (2): Your quest is bold and important. I salute you.
- Citizen (1): I may have to search in the darkest corners of the world, but i'm prepared.
- Citizen (2): Why aren't you afraid? I sense no fear in you at all.
- Citizen (1): I'm afraid. I just bury it deep, beneath the call of my purpose.
- Citizen (1): Let's grab a nectar together later, okay?
- Citizen (2): I'll look forward to it.
- Citizen (1): I started warden training yesterday.
- Citizen (2): So you won't be leaving the Grove after all? That's beautiful news.
- Citizen (1): No, I changed my mind about leaving. Tomorrow, I may feel differently.