Guild Initiative Headquarters
Guild Initiative Headquarters
When(sic) the Guild Initiative opens its doors in Lion’s Arch, we’ll have a welcoming NPC just outside the building. Upon one of your guild leaders speaking with that NPC, your guild will receive an exclusive guild hall decoration to commemorate your progress through the disciplines. If you’ve unlocked at least one, you’ll get a basic version, but there will be improved versions for those who were one-third and two-thirds through the total progression, as well as a special version for those guilds that managed to unlock all 24 research levels.
The Guild Initiative Headquarters is the HQ of the Guild Initiative. It is the hub for Guild services in Lion's Arch. While most services are found inside, a few services are located out front. In addition to the first floor main entrance/exit, there are additional portals on the second floor and the third floor.
On entry, you are prompted to select one of the Guilds you have joined. The default is the Guild currently represented. If another guild is selected then interaction with NPCs will be limited until you change representation.
Guild Initiative NPCs may appear and disappear depending on the current level of the guild that you are representing. The options offered will vary depending on your Guild permissions and whether your account has the Heart of Thorns expansion.
- Rekka (Future Mine Proprietor - on 3rd floor)
- Dougal Keane (Head of Guild Initiative - on 2nd floor)
- Gamli Aðalsteinnson (Future Tavern Proprietor)
- Anvil (Repairs)
- Bartholemew Kangas (Guild Requisitioner)
- Grímur Oddursson (Guild Initiative Notary)
- Guild Initiative Representative (guild armorer)
- Guild Initiative Representative (guild bank)
- Guild Initiative Representative (guild weaponsmith)
- Guild Initiative Representative (merchant)
- Guild Officer (Guild Commendation Trader)
- Hannah the Younger (Guild Registrar)
- Kogga (Guild Hall Explorer)
- Hashim (Guild Hall Explorer)
- Sarah McKenzy (Guild Hall Explorer)
- Ronald Lefluer (Favor Broker)
- Guild Initiative Registration
- In the big circular room
- Sarah McKenzy: Hey, you there! If you've got a guild—I've got an adventure!
- Sarah McKenzy: My last expedition found the most amazing ruins, high on a bluff. You should see them!
- Sarah McKenzy: The Lost Precipice is beautiful! Mysterious ruins, a lost civilization—are you up for it?
- Sarah McKenzy: Hey! You! Come here. Let me tell you about the Lost Precipice!
- Hashim: Up for an adventure in the sands of Elona?
- Hashim: There's a lot of history buried in the sands of Windswept Haven.
- Hashim: Who wants to join me on a mission to far-off Elona?
- Hashim: If you're looking for a challenge, look no further!
- Kogga: A magical cavern beneath a city of gold. C'mon, what are you waiting for?
- Kogga: I've traveled Tyria, but I've never seen anything like the Gilded Hollow. It's phenomenal.
- Kogga: Ever heard of the Gilded Hollow? It's an amazing place!
- Kogga: You look like you're ready to be famous!
- Kogga: If you're looking for a challenge, look no further!
- Guild Initiative Representative: I'm still new. Am I doing it right?
- Guild Initiative Representative: I have high hopes for my next date. He owns a boat!
- Guild Initiative Representative: It's nice to work in an office. Quiet. Tidy.
- Guild Initiative Representative: I wish I was part of a big, popular guild. You're so lucky.
- Guild Initiative Representative: Oh! I think Dougal Keane smiled at me. Did you see that?
- Guild Initiative Representative: Whoever designed this system should be hanged over Sorrow's Furnace! By their toes!
- Guild Initiative Representative: If I have to file one more piece of paperwork, I'm going to scream.
- Guild Initiative Representative: Finally! Here's the information I was looking for.
- Near the Guild Registrar
- Grímur Oddursson: I've always considered Braham Eirsson a personal inspiration. He's such a brave norn.
- On the second floor
- Dougal Keane: Trust me, I'm a professional.
- In the room where Guild Hall Explorers can be found, next to the fireplace, there's a candle holder that can be used to open access to a 'secret' vault room. This room doesn't seem to have any purpose.