Guild Initiative Headquarters
Guild Initiative Headquarters
Click to enlarge.
When [...] the Guild Initiative opens its doors in Lion’s Arch, we’ll have a welcoming NPC just outside the building. Upon one of your guild leaders speaking with that NPC, your guild will receive an exclusive guild hall decoration to commemorate your progress through the disciplines. If you’ve unlocked at least one, you’ll get a basic version, but there will be improved versions for those who were one-third and two-thirds through the total progression, as well as a special version for those guilds that managed to unlock all 24 research levels.
The Guild Initiative Headquarters is the HQ of the Guild Initiative. It is the hub for Guild services in Lion's Arch. While most services are found inside, a few services are located out front. In addition to the first floor main entrance/exit, there are additional portals on the second floor and the third floor.
On entry, you are prompted to select one of the Guilds you have joined. The default is the Guild currently represented. If another guild is selected then interaction with NPCs will be limited until you change representation.
Guild Initiative NPCs may appear and disappear depending on the current level of the guild that you are representing. The options offered will vary depending on your Guild permissions and whether your account has an expansion.
- Rekka (Future Mine Proprietor - on 3rd floor)
- Dougal Keane (Head of Guild Initiative - on 2nd floor)
- Gamli Aðalsteinnson (Future Tavern Proprietor)
- Anvil (Reinforce Armor)
- Bartholemew Kangas (Guild Requisitioner)
- Grímur Oddursson (Guild Initiative Notary)
- Guild Initiative Representative (guild armorer)
- Guild Initiative Representative (guild bank)
- Guild Initiative Representative (guild weaponsmith)
- Guild Initiative Representative (merchant)
- Guild Officer (Guild Commendation Trader)
- Hannah the Younger (Guild Registrar)
- Kogga (Guild Hall Explorer)
- Hashim (Guild Hall Explorer)
- Minister Nguyen (Guild Hall Explorer)
- Sarah McKenzy (Guild Hall Explorer)
- Ronald Lefluer (Favor Broker)
- Guild Initiative Registration
- In the big circular room
- Sarah McKenzy: Hey, you there! If you've got a guild—I've got an adventure!
- Sarah McKenzy: My last expedition found the most amazing ruins, high on a bluff. You should see them!
- Sarah McKenzy: The Lost Precipice is beautiful! Mysterious ruins, a lost civilization—are you up for it?
- Sarah McKenzy: Hey! You! Come here. Let me tell you about the Lost Precipice!
- Hashim: Up for an adventure in the sands of Elona?
- Hashim: There's a lot of history buried in the sands of Windswept Haven.
- Hashim: Who wants to join me on a mission to far-off Elona?
- Hashim: If you're looking for a challenge, look no further!
- Kogga: A magical cavern beneath a city of gold. C'mon, what are you waiting for?
- Kogga: I've traveled Tyria, but I've never seen anything like the Gilded Hollow. It's phenomenal.
- Kogga: Ever heard of the Gilded Hollow? It's an amazing place!
- Kogga: You look like you're ready to be famous!
- Kogga: If you're looking for a challenge, look no further!
- Minister Nguyen: May I tempt your adventurer's spirit with an exciting expedition?
- Minister Nguyen: Healthy, spry, worldly. Why, you seem like someone with a nose for adventure!
- Minister Nguyen: You there! Any interest in a one-in-a-lifetime opportunity?
- Guild Initiative Representative: I'm still new. Am I doing it right?
- Guild Initiative Representative: I have high hopes for my next date. He owns a boat!
- Guild Initiative Representative: It's nice to work in an office. Quiet. Tidy.
- Guild Initiative Representative: I wish I was part of a big, popular guild. You're so lucky.
- Guild Initiative Representative: Oh! I think Dougal Keane smiled at me. Did you see that?
- Guild Initiative Representative: Whoever designed this system should be hanged over Sorrow's Furnace! By their toes!
- Guild Initiative Representative: If I have to file one more piece of paperwork, I'm going to scream.
- Guild Initiative Representative: Finally! Here's the information I was looking for.
- Near the Guild Registrar
- Grímur Oddursson: I've always considered Braham Eirsson a personal inspiration. He's such a brave norn.
- Grímur Oddursson: That Gamli is a really great guy. Don't you think?
- Grímur Oddursson: I've got a lot of work to do—but I'll always make time for friends.
- Grímur Oddursson: Hey, there! Don't forget your paperwork! And your sword!
- On the second floor
- Dougal Keane: Trust me, I'm a professional.
- Dougal Keane: I'd rather be out exploring, but at least this is full-time.
- Dougal Keane: Thief? I prefer the title Item Relocation Expert.
- After selecting an expedition[verification requested]
- Gamli Aðalsteinnson appears at the entrance portal and walks to Grímur Oddursson.
- Gamli Aðalsteinnson: Wow! That's and amazing Braham mini! I'm such a fan!
- Grímur Oddursson: Thank you. I got it because I really admire what Braham's done for our people, and for Tyria.
- Gamli Aðalsteinnson: Me, too. He's one of the reasons I decided to join the Guild Initiative. I'm not adventurer, but I can keep 'em fed.
- Grímur Oddursson: Oh! You must be the new provisioner. I'm Grimur, one of the administrators here at the headquarters.
- Gamli Aðalsteinnson: I'm Gamli. It's good to meet you, Grimur. I think of myself as more of a barkeep than a provisioner.
- Grímur Oddursson: Barkeep? Have you tried that new beer, the Krytan Red? I know a good place that serves it.
- Gamli Aðalsteinnson: I haven't tried it, and I'd like to. I'll be shipping out with a guild soon, but I've got time for a drink.
- Grímur Oddursson: Wonderful. Let's get together after work today. I'll see you then, Gamli!
- Gamli Aðalsteinnson: I look forward to it.
- Gamli Aðalsteinnson walks up the stairs to the quarters on the second floor.
- Kensho Arrowsoul appears from the quater doors next to Rekka.
- Kensho Arrowsoul meets with Rekka on the 4th floor:
- Kensho Arrowsoul: Greetings, small asura. May the winds bless your fate.
- Rekka: Wind? Ugh, the wind's a terrible thing. I'm a mine overseer. I vastly prefer the earth.
- Kensho Arrowsoul: Ah, but the wind sees the world. It travels and learns. It writes secrets on the clouds.
- Rekka: Yeah, but the earth's solid. Permanent, filled with riches. You can rely on stone.
- Kensho Arrowsoul: I like the way you think, asura. Despite your demeanor, there is poetry in your words. I am Kensho Arrowsoul, scribe.
- Rekka: Rekka. Nice to meet you. Scribe, huh? Hey, do you make pens from your own feathers, or would that just be weird?
- Kensho Arrowsoul leaves through the entrance portal, where Castor Shoutsman and Sophia Carriker now stand.
- Brine Clutchall appears through the entrance portal.
- Brine Clutchall, Sophia Carriker and Castor Shoutsman meet next to the front door:
- Brine Clutchall: Hello, there. Are you the two folks shipping out with me to the guild encampment?
- Sophia Carriker: Yes. I'm Captain Sophia Carriker. And you are...?
- Castor Shoutsman: I'm the one—the only—Castor Shoutsman! Want my card?
- Brine Clutchall: Uh...I'm Brine Clutchall. Merchant. I'm looking forward to helping with commerce. There's profit to be made!
- Brine Clutchall: What's your specialty, Sophia?
- Sophia Carriker: I'm a captain—or I was—in the Mist War. I came out of retirement to serve as guild tactician.
- Castor Shoutsman: You didn't ask about me, but I'm sure you're dying to know! And I'll tell you!
- Castor Shoutsman: I'm Castor Shoutsman—reporter, broadcaster, and arena announcer! And I'm thrilled to be here!
- Sophia Carriker: I...see.
- Brine Clutchall: Well, this is going to be an interesting journey. Nice to meet you both.
- Castor Shoutsman and Sophia Carriker leaves through the entrance portal, Brine Clutchall walks up the stairs to the quarters on the second floor.
- In the room where Guild Hall Explorers can be found, next to the fireplace, there's a candle holder that can be used to open access to a 'secret' vault room. This room doesn't seem to have any purpose.