From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Creator's Commons is the entry area of Rata Sum, located near the top of the city. The layout is triangular, with a waypoint and asura gates in each corner. The center of the area provides access to the Arcane Council instance.
- Magicat Court Waypoint —
- Magustan Court Waypoint —
- Metrical Court Waypoint —
Creator's Commons Vista —
- From Magustan Court Waypoint, climb onto the vines growing on the building directly southeast of the waypoint and jump between platforms and vines to a length of vines leading up to the platform the vista is located on.
- Asura gates
- Advanced Metamystics Lab (locked)
- Applied Development Lab
- Idea Incubation Lab
- Lion's Arch
- Metrica Province
- Rata Sum Port Authority (2)
- Snaff Memorial Lab
- Dynamics Apprentice
- Gate Monitor Az
- Gate Monitor Qapp
- Mist Warrior
- Outraged Professor (Only during Super Adventure Festival)
- Peacemaker Officer
- Synergetics Apprentice
- Gatekeeper: How long have you maintained the Rata Sum gate?
- Gatekeeper (2): Too long. I put in a request for a transfer to Ebonhawke or Divinity's Reach.
- Gatekeeper: You'd rather live among humans? Why?
- Gatekeeper (2): Extracting gold from humans is child's play. I could charge per satchel without complaint.
- Gatekeeper: So, I told him, "New regulations stipulate you must remove your boots and belt before traveling."
- Gatekeeper (2): And he fell for it?
- Gatekeeper: Completely. He had to hold his pants up as he entered the gate.
- Mist Warrior (Asura): We'll never get recruits. These dustbunnies have no interest in gut-wrenching, mind-blowing war. The Mists are too exclusive.
- Mist Warrior (Charr): C'mon, do your thing. Shout and be convincing. We need recruits! Our numbers are falling.
- Mist Warrior (Asura): It's your turn to dance and sing. I'm exhausted. The Mist War will still be there tomorrow.
- Mist Warrior (Charr): (growl)
- Mist Warrior (Asura): Ahem-join the Battle for the Mists! Defend our world! Geniuses and others needed to keep evil at bay! Come one, come all!
- Mist Warrior (Charr): I've fought for years in the Mist War. I know what it's like. You know nothing.
- Rata Sum Protector: Move-along. Do- not- congregate!
- Squik: But I'm a merchant. This is where I conduct my business.
- Rata Sum Protector: You- are- in- violation- of- city- regulations. You- will- be- reported!
- Squik: My councillor will hear about this. I have rights... Why am I arguing with a golem?
- Synergetics Apprentice: I've been delving into Eternal Alchemy theory.
- Dynamics Apprentice: I just need to know what formulae to apply and how to account for the variables.
- Synergetics Apprentice: Have you no intellectual interest in anything beyond your current project?
- Dynamics Apprentice: Not remotely. Let the College of Statics find uses for my work.
- Traveler: Are you spending any time at the Durmand Priory during your trip?
- Traveler (2): Indeed. I have several days planned to stop in and meet with Gixx.
- Traveler: Could you attempt to acquire a copy of "The Unexpurgated Journals of Oola" for me?
- Traveler: I misplaced my copy, and my collection just isn't complete without it.
- Traveler: Greetings and salutations!
- Gatekeeper: What do you mean by that? What's your angle?
- Traveler: Is the gate functioning normally today?
- Gatekeeper: All spatial parameters are within approved safety margins.
- Traveler: You certainly know how to reassure a traveler.
- Traveler: What assurances do I have that I will make it safely to my expected destination?
- Gatekeeper (2): If you don't survive the transit, you're entitled to a full refund.
- Traveler: But... but... oh, fine.
- Traveler: Where are you traveling today?
- Traveler (2): I'm off to Lion's Arch. I have business with the Captain's Council.
- Traveler: Be careful. They may be business people today, but they were all pirates not too long ago.
- Traveler: I heard a rumor that a human going to Divinity's Reach ended up in Black Citadel.
- Traveler (2): Can you imagine if that had happened before the charr-human truce? Hah!