From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Rata Sum
- Connects to
- Council Level
College of Statics (E)
College of Synergetics (S)
College of Dynamics (W)
Click to enlarge.
The Creator's Commons is the entry area of Rata Sum, located near the top of the city. The layout is triangular, with a waypoint and asura gates in each corner. The center of the area provides access to the Arcane Council instance.
- Magicat Court Waypoint —
- Magustan Court Waypoint —
- Metrical Court Waypoint —
Creator's Commons Vista —
- From Magustan Court Waypoint, climb onto the vines growing on the building directly southeast of the waypoint and jump between platforms and vines to a length of vines leading up to the platform the vista is located on.
- Magicat Court
- Magustan Court
- Metrical Court
- Asura gates
- Advanced Metamystics Lab (locked)
- Applied Development Lab
- Idea Incubation Lab
- Lion's Arch
- Metrica Province
- Rata Sum Port Authority (2)
- Super Adventure Box (During Super Adventure Festival)
- Dynamics Apprentice
- Gate Monitor Az
- Gate Monitor Qapp
- Mist Warrior
- Outraged Professor (Only during Super Adventure Festival)
- Peacemaker Officer
- Synergetics Apprentice
- Ancient Armorsmith
- Laurel Merchant (southeast of Magustan Court Waypoint)
- Lionguard Aircrew (During Festival of the Four Winds only)
- Sparking Stone (only during Super Adventure Festival)
- Super Adventure Box Trader (only during Super Adventure Festival)
- Super Adventure Box Weaponsmith (only during Super Adventure Festival)
- Super Adventure Box Weekly Trader (only during Super Adventure Festival)
- Gatekeeper (1): How long have you maintained the Rata Sum gate?
- Gatekeeper (2): Too long. I put in a request for a transfer to Ebonhawke or Divinity's Reach.
- Gatekeeper (1): You'd rather live among humans? Why?
- Gatekeeper (2): Extracting gold from humans is child's play. I could charge per satchel without complaint.
- Gatekeeper (1): So, I told him, "New regulations stipulate you must remove your boots and belt before traveling."
- Gatekeeper (2): And he fell for it?
- Gatekeeper (1): Completely. He had to hold his pants up as he entered the gate.
- Mist Warrior: We'll never get recruits. These dustbunnies have no interest in gut-wrenching, mind-blowing war. The Mists are too exclusive.
- Mist Warrior (1): C'mon, do your thing. Shout and be convincing. We need recruits! Our numbers are falling.
- Mist Warrior (2): It's your turn to dance and sing. I'm exhausted. The Mist War will still be there tomorrow.
- Mist Warrior (1): (growl)
- Mist Warrior (2): Ahem-join the Battle for the Mists! Defend our world! Geniuses and others needed to keep evil at bay! Come one, come all!
- Mist Warrior: I've fought for years in the Mist War. I know what it's like. You know nothing.
- Rata Sum Protector: Move—along. Do—not—congregate!
- Squik: But I'm a merchant. This is where I conduct my business.
- Rata Sum Protector: You—are—in—violation—of—city—regulations. You—will—be—reported!
- Squik: My councillor will hear about this. I have rights... Why am I arguing with a golem?
- Synergetics Apprentice: I've been delving into Eternal Alchemy theory.
- Dynamics Apprentice: I just need to know what formulae to apply and how to account for the variables.
- Synergetics Apprentice: Have you no intellectual interest in anything beyond your current project?
- Dynamics Apprentice: Not remotely. Let the College of Statics find uses for my work.
- Traveler (1): Are you spending any time at the Durmand Priory during your trip?
- Traveler (2): Indeed. I have several days planned to stop in and meet with Gixx.
- Traveler (1): Could you attempt to acquire a copy of "The Unexpurgated Journals of Oola" for me?
- Traveler (1): I misplaced my copy, and my collection just isn't complete without it.
- Traveler: Greetings and salutations!
- Gatekeeper: What do you mean by that? What's your angle?
- Traveler: Is the gate functioning normally today?
- Gatekeeper: All spatial parameters are within approved safety margins.
- Traveler: You certainly know how to reassure a traveler.
- Traveler: What assurances do I have that I will make it safely to my expected destination?
- Gatekeeper: If you don't survive the transit, you're entitled to a full refund.
- Traveler: But... but... oh, fine.
- Traveler (1): Where are you traveling today?
- Traveler (2): I'm off to Lion's Arch. I have business with the Captain's Council.
- Traveler (1): Be careful. They may be businesspeople today, but they were all pirates not too long ago.
- Traveler (1): I heard a rumor that a human going to Divinity's Reach ended up in Black Citadel.
- Traveler (2): Can you imagine if that had happened before the charr-human truce? Hah!
Creator's Commons during the Super Adventure Festival.