From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Points of Interest
- Artisan Hall —
- Crafting Crier
- Dynamics Apprentice
- Krewe Member
- Peacemaker Officer
- Dynamics Apprentice (1): You look exhausted. You're working too hard.
- Dynamics Apprentice (2): You know what they say: "A rotating cog amasses no sporophyte."
- Dynamics Apprentice (1): You've not spent a lot of time in the jungle, have you?
- Krewe Member: The stench of hylek emanates from every pore in my body.
- Vacc: Tell me about it. As soon as I get home, I plan to scrub my body from ears to toes.
- Krewe Member: My ears itch, but I'm afraid to scratch until I wash the hylek secretions off my hands.
- Vacc: I worry that our work at the Hydrone Unit may shorten our lives.
- Krewe Member: At least we don’t have to handle unstable energy sources or test new weapon systems.
- Vacc: Swamp gas and poisons may not be explosive, but they’re just as deadly.
- Resident: How does the day find you, Peacemaker?
- Peacemaker Officer: Like every other day, by forcing sunlight between my eyelids.
- Student (1): My brother once threw a rock at the golem that patrols our street.
- Student (2): Wow. That's incredibly stupid. What happened?
- Student (1): It crushed the rock and then carried my brother by the ear back to the Peacemakers.
- Student (1): Did you hear about the big explosion?
- Student (2): My dad said that the Inquest blew it up. I hate them. They're mean.
- Student (1): I heard it was destroyers. Did you know water runs uphill there now?
- Student (2): No way. That's incredible!