From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Synergetics Union Vista —
- From Accountancy Waypoint, head south to the Cooking Station in Synergetics Union. Walk up the railroad tracks of the Cooking Station; once you have walked as far as you can on the tracks, jump onto the floating inverted pyramid, then onto the top of the station to reach the vista.
- Crafting Crier
- Dynamics Researcher
- Krewe Recruiter
- Retired Researcher
- Synergetics Apprentice
- Synergetics Researcher
- Synergetics Researcher (1): How does the Eternal Alchemy treat you this fine day?
- Synergetics Researcher (2): Like a cog wedged into a broken tooth on the main flywheel.
- Retired Researcher (1): You remember the great golem uprising of '84?
- Retired Researcher (2): How could I forget! I spent two days hanging by my ears from a sign post.
- Retired Researcher (1): You should have known better than to ask for directions. They hate that.
- Retired Researcher: The magic is in the minutia, as my mentor always used to say.
- Dynamics Researcher: What in the Alchemy does that mean, exactly?
- Retired Researcher: It means triple-check every detail if you don't want to blow up the lab.
- Retired Researcher (1): You remember the freak snowstorm all those years ago?
- Retired Researcher (2): I remember huddling in the caverns until it was over.
- Retired Researcher (1): A few of us went out to play in it. To this day I'm not sure it was snow.
- Retired Researcher: I hate the open air. You know, my old krewe once proposed placing a giant dome over the city.
- Resident: I never heard about that project. What happened?
- Retired Researcher: Our prototype crumbled while half the council was inside.
- Synergetics Researcher (1): I am absolutely positive someone is attempting to steal my research.
- Synergetics Researcher (2): Has someone disturbed your experiments or stolen your notes?
- Synergetics Researcher (1): No. But every morning, my notepad is exactly one micrometer left of center.
- Synergetics Researcher (2): That does sound suspicious.
- Retired Researcher (1): So, I said to him, "Those aren't altostratus clouds. They're altocumulus."
- Retired Researcher (2): Was he even able to formulate a response?
- Retired Researcher (1): He flung a nag of cloud seed at me. Struck me between the ears. I was deaf for a week.
- Synergetics Apprentice: Are you currently looking for krewe members with a background in synergetics?
- Krewe Recruiter: Not at the moment, but those types of positions tend to be very fluid. Check back later.
- Bulk ingredients