Auxiliary Study Rooms
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Auxiliary Study Rooms
- Auxiliary Waypoint —
- Points of Interest
- Inquest Recruiting Station —
- Asura Recruiter Prink
- Disgruntled Asura Plox
- Frustrated Daxi
- Inquest Apprentice
- Inquest Extinguisher
- Inquest Guard Fruxt
- Inquest Guard Gixi
- Inquest Researcher
- Inquest Technician
- Krewe Apprentice
- Krewe Apprentice Jinks
- Krewe Researcher
- Peacemaker Officer Rupo
- Progeny Fritzi
- Retired Merchant
- Retired Researcher
- Inquest Researcher (1): The Eternal Alchemy holds the answer, if only we can divine its full influence.
- Inquest Researcher (2): More gifted alchemists than you have tried to crack the code.
- Inquest Researcher (1): But were they willing to do anything—sacrifice anyone—for their work?
- Inquest Researcher (1): Is your latest device ready for deployment?
- Inquest Researcher (2): I need additional time for stress testing. The reaction is not quite stable yet.
- Inquest Researcher (1): Stress testing is best done in the field. Find some live subjects and move this project forward.
- Inquest Apprentice (1): I can't decide what to pursue for my research project.
- Inquest Apprentice (2): How about a weather-control machine? Think of the possibilities of mischief.
- Inquest Apprentice (2): You could deny water from farms, bury the city under a blizzard...
- Inquest Apprentice (1): Right! Like no one has ever thought of that before. I need something original.
- Inquest Apprentice (1): I have some great ideas for next year’s Snaff Prize.
- Inquest Apprentice (2): I don’t even know what I’ll be working on in a year. How could you have any salient ideas?
- Inquest Apprentice (1): All of my ideas revolve around sabotaging other entries.
- Golemancer (1): I'm having trouble with the guidance gyros on my latest generation of golems.
- Golemancer (2): You should talk to Zojja. She helped me solve a golem quandary. Her solution was quite elegant and brilliant.
- Golemancer (1): I don't know. Zojja scares me. I ran into her once and she nearly bit my ears off.
- Golemancer (1): Do you think my latest generation of golems are as good as Zojja's?
- Golemancer (2): I haven't examined them yet, but I highly doubt it.
- Retired Merchant: Need assistance?
- Retired Researcher: Why? Do I look incapable of helping myself?