Just before Mad King's Day in 1326 AE, the local krait began deconstructing the destroyed town of Auld Red Wharf and cutting down trees in the surrounding areas for timber. There is some sort of large-scale construction project in the heart of the lake, but an illusory veil is keeping it hidden. Marjory Delaqua and Kasmeer Meade headed to the shores of the lake to investigate. After which we attacked the tower in Tower of Nightmares destroying the tower. Cleanup efforts are still underway all while still fighting the Toxic Alliance.
Locations and objectives
- Renown Hearts
- Help Doolsileep protect Moogooloo Village (23)
- Ireko Tradecamp Waypoint —
- Viathan Waypoint —
Lair of the Seawitch Vista —
- Approach from the south, swimming under the tower.
- Free the quaggan hatchlings imprisoned by the krait (22)
- Protect Webb as he recovers his heirlooms (22)
- Stop the krait blood witch (23) [Group Event]
- Citizens (22)
- Krewe Apprentices (22)
- Krewe Leader Klaszt (22)
- Researcher Buki
- Researcher Kinokk
- Technician Blakk (22)
- Twakk (22)
- Gatherer Flipdroop (22)
- Glubblug (23)
- Gwoppip (23)
- Halooha (23)
- Plunckdu (23)
- Rushioo (23)
- Varonos Doolbroo (23)
- Varonos Quareesa
- Villagers (23)
- Doolsileep (23)
- Hoatzin Rattlecrest (22)
- Sildroomp (23)
- Thrush Bronzewattle (22)
- Tiffi (22)
- Warden Perth (21)
- Recipe: Moogooloo Harpoon from Doolsileep
- Recipe: Moogooloo Trident from Doolsileep
- Recipe: Moogooloo Speargun from Doolsileep
- At the Ireko Trading Post
- Meme: I think I turned one the other day. How many seasons have you seen?
- Pellan: I have no idea. Some of us don't embrace that peculiar concept of time.
- Pellan: Other races put numbers on their lives because they can't remember their childhood.
- Vanus: I feel restless. There is so much work to be done in this forest.
- Vanus: I have never understood the need of other races to stand and do nothing.
- Meme: I like waiting around. It gives me a chance to ask more questions.
- Meme: Like, I know why the sky is blue, but how big is it?
- Pellan: My dream led me to the charr... and captivity.
- Pellan: But, the skills I learned there helped me escape and made me who I am.
- Meme: I think I'm glad I didn't pay attention to my dream.
- Pellan: Every creature, every race, reverts to instinct when hunted. Follow the fear.
- Meme: I don't understand.
- Pellan: You will. Unfortunately, some day you will.
- Meme: Pellan, can you teach me how to track?
- Pellan: Tracking is a discipline. It takes years to understand the subtle clues.
- Meme: So, you won't teach me?
- Pellan: I can begin your journey, but only you can walk the path.
- Researcher Kinokk: Such a lovely horizon.
- Researcher Buki: True, but don't look under the surface.
- Researcher Kinokk: Killjoy.
- Researcher Buki: Soon as our supplies are ready to go, we have to get back to the tower.
- Researcher Kinokk: I'm not looking forward to that.
- Researcher Buki: If only we were learning more about the toxins. It makes me feel...incompetent.
- Researcher Kinokk: Bite your tongue. "Incompetent" shouldn't even be a word in your vocabulary.
- Researcher Buki: You know you don't have to wear the hazmat suit all the time, right?
- Researcher Kinokk: Are you kidding? Have you seen what those toxins are doing to the fish?
- Researcher Kinokk: I sleep in it.
- Gatherer Flipdroop: Hum dee dum dee dumm dee doooooo hoo doo. Oh hoo doo.
- At Moogooloo
- Gwoppip: AaaooOOOoo! Quaggan is so embarrassed –quaggan will never show his face in Moogooloo again!
- Halooha: Gwoppip did not mean to reveal his shame face. The nasty krait forced him to.
- Gwoppip: But the whole village saw! Quaggan is disgraced. Quaggan will find a rock and live under it.
- Halooha: Boooo.
- Rushioo: Ookie-dookie. The relocation effort is underway.
- Varonos Quaresa: Good. In this crazy life, quaggans must learn to be flexible.
- Rushioo: Quaggan is round. Not flexible.
- Varonos Quaresa: Quaggan has arranged for a shipment of fish and food plants for the workers. It should arrive soon.
- Rushioo: Oh, quaggan is hungry. Even more hungry than sad.
- Varonos Quaresa: Quaggans will pretend it is winter, and spring is on the horizon.
- Glubblug: Quaggan got enraged. Once. When a centaur got too close to the water.
- Plunckdu: Foo. Quaggan doesn't want to talk about that.
- Varonos Doolbroo: It's better to lose control because of a centaur than another quaggan.
- Plunckdu: Quaggan still doesn't want to talk about.