From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Click to enlarge.
Ligacus Notos Vista —
- From Ruins of Rin Waypoint, head west and then north along the path, head to the northern edge of the large rock the vista is on. There is a cliff along the northern edge of the rock, cross it and get on the rock on the eastern edge and you must climb it in a clockwise fashion to reach the vista.
- Citizen: Ah, rabbit jerky. That hits the spot.
- Citizen: Eh, we should just conquer Orr already.
- Citizen: How did I get saddled with so many fools?
- Citizen: Never turn your back on an enemy, a stranger, or an animal.
- Citizen: Keep your eyes open. It might be the difference between predator and prey.
- Citizen: I heard some engineer invented a device he calls a "cattlepult." I'm dying to see it in action.
- Citizen: Sometimes, for fun, I head over to the Ghostblast Battery and watch 'em pound ghosts into quivering pools of ectoplasm.
- Citizen: A Sentinel squad came into the citadel the other day from the Brand. Now those soldiers had the look of death about them.
- Soldier: My warband's about to ship out. We're being sent to the Blazeridge Steppes to help some Sentinels get back to the Brand.
- Citizen: Did you hear the Heart warband is in town? They're passing through, on their way to Diessa Plateau.
- Citizen: I hate wild animals. Except the ones I can pick up and eat.
- Watchman Pramas: I took the Tome of the Fallen from the graveyard. The captain ordered me. But I didn't know it was cursed!
- Watchman Pramas: Now the spirits of those who lost their lives on the Wall are roaming free! Please. Take it back to the graveyard for me.