From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Click to enlarge.
- Upper Commons Waypoint —
- Points of Interest
- Pale Tree's Circle —
- Citizen: (sneeze) (sneeze) (sneeze) Ooh. There must be a cat nearby.
- Citizen: (whistle)
- Citizen: And to think, other races have been warring a hundred times longer than I've been alive.
- Citizen: Don't let it discourage you.
- Citizen: Every day, I wonder if the Wyld Hunt will call me.
- Citizen: He was called on a Wyld Hunt last season. He completed his calling, and now he waits.
- Mist Warrior: I've seen much, but never such amazing things as what I saw in the Mist War.
- Citizen: I know you. Where have you been? I haven't seen you around in a long time.
- Adventurer: I've been away, traveling across the land.
- Citizen: Did you see anything interesting on your travels?
- Adventurer: It was all interesting, from the centaurs of the west to the Dragonbrand in the east.
- Citizen: What was your favorite of all the places you saw on your voyage?
- Adventurer: Lion's Arch. It's an enormous, glorious city with a fascinating array of citizens.
- Citizen: What was your least favorite place?
- Adventurer: Hoelbrak, a city of norn, is covered in ice. It sapped my strength to be so cold all the time.
- Citizen: Did you bring back any mementos?
- Adventurer: I have gold coins from Lion's Arch. The market there is incredible.
- Citizen (1): I feel the call, but the thought of leaving the Grove both thrills and terrifies me.
- Citizen (2): We can learn a great deal from the Pale Tree's long roots and arching boughs.
- Citizen (2): Though it stretches its limbs far overhead, it remains rooted, and it bends so as not to break.
- Citizen (1): I want to go spy on them. What harm can it do?
- Citizen (2): I'm willing to go, just not during the day. The hylek are most active then.
- Citizen (2): We're strong in the dark, and you know it. We're both of the Cycle of Night.
- Citizen (1): I know, but I'm afraid all we'll get to see are sleeping hylek. How boring!
- Citizen: It's so exciting to be here at the hub of it all! To see it all in one place, like Tyria's a spring blossom, opening its petals before me.
- Citizen (1): Let's grab a nectar together later, okay?
- Citizen (2): I'll look forward to it.
- Citizen: My quest tugs at my heart.
- Citizen: Only the most twisted plants grow in darkness, but grow, they do.
- Citizen: No matter what, don't lose this land.
- Citizen: Smell that? There's a hint of mint in the air.
- Citizen: Something tells me we should work as a team.
- Citizen (1): Somewhere out there, someone has more information on Ventari. I will find it if it's the last thing I do.
- Citizen (2): Your quest is bold and important. I salute you.
- Citizen: They say that failure makes you stronger.
- Mist Warrior (human) approaches from north.
- Mist Warrior (sylvari): The greatest adventure ever is under their noses. How can people just keep walking, talking, eating and sleeping?
- Mist Warrior (human): Not everyone appreciates the opportunity to travel to the Mists. Others have no interest in making war.
- Mist Warrior (sylvari): They haven't learned enough about the world yet to understand that it need to be defended. They'll be back.
- Mist Warrior (human) heads back north.
- Mist Warrior: We must all do our part to protect our world. Come. Fight beside us in the Mist War.
- Warden (1): It looks like rain!
- Warden (2): You always say that.
- Warden (1): They've got a fresh batch of cinnamon bread back at the meeting house.
- Warden (2): I thought I sensed contentment.
- Warden (1): Shhhh. Listen. Feel.
- Warden (2): What?
- Warden (1): Ah, there it is. The moment when night gives up its dominion, and day opens its eyes upon the world.
- Warden (1): Day turns into night, Mister Morning Glory. Time to close your petals and sleep.
- Warden (2): And you, Sir Jasmine, bloom at night, don't you? So, you must be here to relieve me.
- Warden (1): (laughter) That I am. The light of the moon is my illumination on the Dream.
- Warden (2): Dream well, then.