Plaza of Kormir
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Plaza of Kormir
- Kormir Waypoint —
- Points of Interest
- Uzolan's Mechanical Orchestra —
- Agitated Citizen
- Canthan Scholar
- Old Man
- Old Woman
- Refugee Farmer
- Serra Birdsong
- Seraph Guard
- Thoughtful Scholar
- Agitated Citizen: Whaddya know? Another problem.
- Agitated Citizen: I was born inside these walls. I'm probably going to die trapped inside them.
- Agitated Citizen: I can't believe it!
- Canthan Scholar: Here, we revere the emperors we do not know, and we pray that the gods keep our distant homeland safe.
- Canthan Scholar: Out last contact with Cantha was over a hundred year ago, but we still revere our ancestors as in generations past.
- Child: When dad goes to work, he goes to the pub. Weird. He's not a bartender.
- Child: I can't wait! Tomorrow, I'm going on a field trip with the Durmand Priory!
- Child: I told an asura I wanted to learn hot to cast spells. He said I'd just get a headache.
- Child: Tonight, I'm going to sneak in and see the queen!
- Child: But I don't want to go to school. I want to grow up and bash some charr!
- Citizen: Oh, there it is. I thought it was lost for a second.
- Citizen (1): Evening.
- Citizen (2): Hi.
- Citizen (1): It's always, "Logan is so dreamy!" or "Why can't you be more like Logan Thackeray?"
- Citizen (2): Not this again.
- Citizen (1): By the gods, I wish Logan Thackeray would just take my wife away!
- Citizen (1): Nice weather.
- Citizen (2): We need rain. It's easier to pick off our little equine friends when they're tromping around in the mud.
- Citizen (2): We could snap their chain of command if we could send someone in deep enough.
- Citizen (2): Easier to hide in rain and fog than beneath a cloudless sky.
- Citizen (1): Hey, I like sunny days. See you around.
- Scholar (1): Find anything good?
- Scholar (2): Yes! I found some rather remarkable scrolls about a group of adventurers some centuries ago.
- Scholar (2): They escaped Ascalon right before the Searing, crossed the Kingdom of Kryta, joined and betrayed the White Mantle, and even faced a lich lord!
- Scholar (1): Wow. Maybe someday we'll meet heroes like that.
- Serra Birdsong: Join me in the revelry!
- Serra Birdsong: Step up and choose a song!
- Serra Birdsong: Life is meant to celebrate!
- Serra Birdsong: So come and dance along!
- Serra Birdsong: Let me play you all a melody.
- Serra Birdsong: Let me share with you a gift.
- Serra Birdsong: For music carries memories.
- Serra Birdsong: That will make your spirits lift.
- Carnival Worker: A real model of human genius and ingenuity, don't you think?
- Carnival Worker: Amazing, astounding, ear-ringingly awe-inspiring!
- Carnival Worker: If it weren't for Uzolan and the sponsorship of Minister Caudecus the Wise, we wouldn't have such marvels!