Grenth Low Road
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Grenth Low Road
- Points of Interest
- Skull Plaza —
- Divinity Guide (Information)
- Old Woman
- Seraph Soldier
- Shining Blade
- Shining Blade Guard
- Town Crier
- Citizen (1): Necromancers dress like freaks. They smell like freaks!
- Citizen (2): I wouldn't be caught dead in one of those outfits.
- Citizen (1): Was that supposed to be a joke?
- Citizen (2): Maybe.
- Explorer: What are you doing here?
- Undertaker Diarmad: I work here. I tend to the dead. I'm a corpse collector.
- Explorer: You...put dead bodies in the ground?
- Undertaker Diarmad: Yes! For some strange reason, most folks don't want this job. They get squeamish around the dead. It's bizarre.
- Undertaker Diarmad: I guess they don't like getting their hands dirty. Anyway, if you need any corpses cleared, let me know.
- Noble: A proper necromancer understands Grenth and how powerful he is.
- Child: I told you I don't want to be a necromancer, and I don't care about Grenth.
- Noble: That's just a phase. Once you grow out of it, you'll be glad I made you listen.
- Noble: Now pay attention.
- Seraph Soldier (1): What's the good word?
- Seraph Soldier (2): They found another body in the sewers.
- Seraph Soldier (1): Was it...
- Seraph Soldier (2): Uh-huh.
- Shining Blade Guard: We have some questions.
- Citizen: Is there something wrong?
- Shining Blade Guard: We're looking for a woman. Early thirties. Long blonde hair, fair skin. Very tall. Scar on her jaw. You see anything?
- Citizen: She works for me. Haven't seen her for a few days. Does this have something to do with the queen?
- Shining Blade Guard: You see her again, you tell us right away.
- Citizen: I'll keep an eye out. I'm just glad someone's looking for her.