From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Click to enlarge.
- Hero's Waypoint —
- Junker's Waypoint —
- Memorial Waypoint —
- Points of Interest
- Storm Caller Triumph —
- Black Citadel Refugee Camp
- Adamant Guard
- Ash Legion Soldier
- Ash Legion Spy
- Blood Legion Soldier
- Gaela Eyegouger
- Gil Grittongue
- Iron Legion Soldier
- Iron Legion Marksman
- Klaw Silverguard
- Lexis Tigerfeet
- Marus Razeraxe
- Old Soldier
- Quora Sorrowmuzzle
- Seath Hammerstrike
- Tiove Freecarver
- Tira Quickfury
- Vere the Coward
- Roz Swishtail: Hey. Is that what I think it is?
- Gil Grittongue: Yeah. The magical horn that the human Rurik used to draw lightning and cannonball-sized hail down upon our armies.
- Dann Sharpclaw: And beyond are the ruins of the human city of Rin. That was our vengeance.
- Gil Grittongue: We showed them, huh? To the Fallen!
- Citizen: Hey, norn.
- Hildr Trollbane: Hey, charr. How's the fight?
- Citizen: It never ends.
- Citizen (1): Hard to believe a city burned to the ground here.
- Citizen (2): If we don't wipe out Flame Legion, it'll happen again.
- Citizen (1): Why do we bargain with them at all? This is our city.
- Citizen (2): You've got to think bigger. Commerce is the difference between "our city" and "our great city."
- Citizen (1): You should show a little more respect for Scorchrazer.
- Citizen (2): Yeah! She was a hero!
- Citizen (3): A dead hero. Yesterday's buried. I fight for today.
- Citizen (1): I want to see you again.
- Citizen (2): I didn’t want to see you the first time. Get lost.
- Citizen (1): Take my advice: don't go to the Lion's Arch.
- Citizen (2): I heard it's a good place to get things.
- Citizen (1): Yeah, like a dagger in the back.
- Citizen (1): You got a problem?
- Citizen (2): Yeah. It's you. You want to settle it in the arena?
- Citizen (1): I was ready to settle it in the street. Anytime, pal.
- 'Citizen (1): ???
- Citizen (2): I'm looking for quality goods. I don't care where they come from.
- Ash Legion Soldier: I never met a human that wasn't skewered on the end of my weapon. Don't care to, either.
- Soldier: My warband's about to ship out. We're being sent to the Blazeridge Steppes to help some Sentinels get back to the Brand.
- Soldier (1): Did you see those new arrivals come through town?
- Soldier (2): The outsiders? Yeah. Something big is going on.
- Soldier (1): Trash is starting to pile up near my barracks. Maybe we should start burning it.
- Soldier (2): You like fire a little too much. Is there something you’re not telling me?
- Ash Legion Soldier: Don't get carried away. Everyone's got to know his place.
- Vigil Crusader: But I can challenge a charr. I can fight him in the arena.
- Ash Legion Soldier: Sure... but then your place is gonna be on the ground.
- Mist Warrior: You know you want to fight in the Mist War. I see the bloodlust in your eyes.
- Mist Warrior: Hey. Talk to me about the Mist War. We're recruiting.