From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Black Citadel
- Connects to
- Iron Legion Arsenal (E)
Mustering Ground (E)
Canton Factorium (N)
Hero's Canton (NE)
Ligacus Aquilo (NW)
Memorial Quadrant (NW)
Gladium Canton (S)
Junker's Scrapyard (SE)
Ligacus Notos (SW)
Imperator's Core (W)
The Bane (W)
Click to enlarge.
The Perimeter Loop is an area within the Black Citadel.
- Hero's Waypoint —
- Junker's Waypoint —
- Memorial Waypoint —
- Points of Interest
- Storm Caller Triumph —
- Black Citadel Refugee Camp
- Adamant Guard
- Ash Legion Soldier
- Ash Legion Spy
- Blood Legion Soldier
- Gaela Eyegouger
- Gil Grittongue
- Iron Legion Soldier
- Iron Legion Marksman
- Klaw Silverguard
- Lexis Tigerfeet
- Marus Razeraxe
- Old Soldier
- Quora Sorrowmuzzle
- Seath Hammerstrike
- Tiove Freecarver
- Tira Quickfury
- Vere the Coward
- Roz Swishtail: Hey. Is that what I think it is?
- Gil Grittongue: Yeah. The magical horn that the human Rurik used to draw lightning and cannonball-sized hail down upon our armies.
- Dann Sharpclaw: And beyond are the ruins of the human city of Rin. That was our vengeance.
- Gil Grittongue: We showed them, huh? To the Fallen!
- Citizen: Hey, norn.
- Hildr Trollbane: Hey, charr. How's the fight?
- Citizen: It never ends.
- Citizen (1): Hard to believe a city burned to the ground here.
- Citizen (2): If we don't wipe out Flame Legion, it'll happen again.
- Citizen (1): Why do we bargain with them at all? This is our city.
- Citizen (2): You've got to think bigger. Commerce is the difference between "our city" and "our great city."
- Citizen (1): You should show a little more respect for Scorchrazer[sic].
- Citizen (2): Yeah! She was a hero!
- Citizen (3): A dead hero. Yesterday's buried. I fight for today.
- Citizen (1): I want to see you again.
- Citizen (2): I didn’t want to see you the first time. Get lost.
- Citizen (1): Take my advice: don't go to the Lion's Arch.
- Citizen (2): I heard it's a good place to get things.
- Citizen (1): Yeah, like a dagger in the back.
- Citizen (1): You got a problem?
- Citizen (2): Yeah. It's you. You want to settle it in the arena?
- Citizen (1): I was ready to settle it in the street. Anytime, pal.
- 'Citizen (1): ???
- Citizen (2): I'm looking for quality goods. I don't care where they come from.
- Ash Legion Soldier: I never met a human that wasn't skewered on the end of my weapon. Don't care to, either.
- Soldier: My warband's about to ship out. We're being sent to the Blazeridge Steppes to help some Sentinels get back to the Brand.
- Soldier (1): Did you see those new arrivals come through town?
- Soldier (2): The outsiders? Yeah. Something big is going on.
- Soldier (1): Trash is starting to pile up near my barracks. Maybe we should start burning it.
- Soldier (2): You like fire a little too much. Is there something you’re not telling me?
- Ash Legion Soldier: Don't get carried away. Everyone's got to know his place.
- Vigil Crusader: But I can challenge a charr. I can fight him in the arena.
- Ash Legion Soldier: Sure... but then your place is gonna be on the ground.
- Mist Warrior: You know you want to fight in the Mist War. I see the bloodlust in your eyes.
- Mist Warrior: Hey. Talk to me about the Mist War. We're recruiting.