From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Asura Gates
- Polymock Arenas (non-functional)
- Crafting Crier
- Krewe Recruiter
- Statics Apprentice
- Statics Expert Guzzap
- Statics Expert Levv
- Statics Expert Samma
- Statics Expert Wimm
- Statics Researcher
- Peacemaker (1): Does the Inquest have any current plans involving the Peacemaker golems?
- Peacemaker (2): None that I am at liberty to discuss.
- Peacemaker (1): Just give me some warning before you activate anything.
- Krewe Recruiter: Incinergen is actively recruiting krewe members with a strong background in statics.
- Statics Apprentice: You're not the krewe responsible for that reactor explosion, are you?
- Krewe Recruiter: Absolutely not. Our safety record is well above average. Those reports of lab incinerations were exaggerated.
- Statics Expert Levv: Ahh. I'm glad to be taking a break from krewe duty. The lab has been harrowing lately.
- Statics Expert Samma: We've definitely taken a hit to our safety record.
- Statics Expert Levv: It's the price we pay for being on the cutting edge.
- Statics Expert Samma: Seems like Inquest has set their sights on Opticalium. I'm actually afraid at work.
- Statics Expert Levv: Would you rather slog through the swamp, harvesting hylek secretions?
- Statics Expert Samma: When you put it that way, I guess a few moments of terror every now and then are bearable.
- Statics Researcher (1): I wonder what will win the Snaff Prize next year.
- Statics Researcher (2): New and improved golem designs?
- Statics Researcher (1): You make the same prediction every year.
- Statics Researcher (2): And my odds of being correct continue to improve.
- Statics Researcher (1): I could hardly function at all yesterday. I couldn't find my favourite septacaliper.
- Statics Researcher (2): Maybe someone borrowed it and simply neglected to return it.
- Statics Researcher (1): Perhaps. I eventually found it in an adjacent receptacle.
- Statics Researcher (1): But who in their right mind puts a septacaliper in an optocaliper receptacle? Lunacy!