From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Click to enlarge.
- Points of Interest
- The Dead End —
- Alleyway Lurker
- Carnival Worker
- Divinity Guide (Directions)
- Little Figo
- Maki Starling
- Old Man
- Old Woman
- Refugee Farmer
- Serra Birdsong
- Town Crier
- Alleyway Lurker (1): You got the money?
- Alleyway Lurker (2): Yeah. You got the package?
- Alleyway Lurker (1): Money here. Package there.
- Alleyway Lurker (2): If the package isn't there, they'll find your body here. Read me?
- Alleyway Lurker (1): 'Ey. You get the message?
- Alleyway Lurker (2): Yeah, the kid tipped me off. Here ya go.
- Alleyway Lurker (1): All right. If I like what I see, I'll pay for more tomorrow.
- Beggar: All donations are tax deductible!
- Beggar: Bring me your gently used gold coins and half-full ale mugs!
- Beggar: Every little bit helps.
- Beggar: Good day. Good day.
- Beggar: I accept all gifts with a smile.
- Beggar: Money for a poor man?
- Beggar: Spare a little change?
- Beggar: Who says beggars can't be choosers?
- Carnival Worker: A real model of human genius and ingenuity, don't you think?
- Carnival Worker: Amazing, astounding, ear-ringingly awe-inspiring!
- Carnival Worker: If it weren't for Uzolan and the sponsorship of Caudecus the Wise, we wouldn't have such marvels!
- Child: Hi, there.
- Citizen: Cooking tonight?
- Child: Yeah. My mom sent me out for eggs.
- Citizen: We're fresh out, otherwise I'd give you some.
- Child: Food costs too much!
- Citizen: You can thank the bandits for that. Good luck finding what you need.
- Child: Bye.
- Citizen (1): Did you get that delivery?
- Citizen (2): I did. He does good work.
- Citizen (1): That's why he's in business. Hope you like it.
- Citizen (1): How ya feelin'?
- Citizen (2): Not good.
- Citizen (1): No more pies for you, then.
- Citizen (2): (moan)
- Citizen (1): Who do you think would win in a fight—Grenth or Melandru?
- Citizen (2): Well, Grenth is the god of death, and Melandru is part tree...
- Citizen (2): Death...tree...death...tree... Tough call.
- Citizen (1): If we just show the gods-
- Citizen (2): Oh, the gods. If there ever were any, they're nowhere near us now.
- Citizen (1): Your optimism is overwhelming.
- Citizen (1): Morning.
- Citizen (2): Hello.
- Citizen (1): The queen deserves respect.
- Citizen (2): You'll hear no complaint from me.
- Citizen (1): Some say she's ineffective against the centaurs, and that bandits lurk around every corner.
- Citizen (1): They say that Caudecus should take the throne.
- Citizen (2): The minister talks a good game, but I don't trust him.
- Citizen (2): The carnival's fun, though.
- Citizen (1): Whatcha got there?
- Citizen (2): Mmm, bean cakes.
- Citizen (1): Can I have one?
- Citizen (2): Hey, look! It's Shiro Tagachi!
- Citizen (1): Where?
- Citizen (2): Simpleton!
- Citizen (2): Nice weather.
- Citizen: (1) We need rain. It's easier to pick off our little equine friends when they're trampling around in the mud.
- Citizen (1): We could snap their chain of command if we could send someone in deep enough.
- Citizen (1): Easier to hide in rain and fog than beneath a cloudless sky.
- Citizen (2): Hey, I like sunny days. See you around.
- Len: Those guards ask a lot of questions. I didn't expect a Seraph Inquisition.
- Len: When dad goes to work, he goes to the pub. Weird. He's not a bartender.
- Little Figo: No girls allowed. Only centaurs!
- "Melonni": You're not the boss of me, horseface! We were here first.
- Little Figo: No, you weren't. I'm gonna knock your butt in the mud!
- "Melonni": Oh, no you won't. Gwen! Jora! Prepare to deploy cooties!
- Little Figo: Get away! Don't touch me! (...runs away with his friends)
- "Melonni": Rawr! I'm a charr, and I'm going to eat you!
- Maki Starling: Any sharpshooters out there want an opportunity to prove themselves? Do I have the place for you!
- Maki Starling: Think you're an ace shot? We'll put your skills to the test at Mina's Target Shooting!
- "Melonni": (squeal)
- "Melonni": Tag you're it.
- "Melonni": When I grow up, I'm going to be a brave hero!
- Refugee Farmer: You know where a girl can get some work?
- Citizen: What can you do?
- Refugee Farmer: Well, I was a farmer... until centaurs trampled my fields and burned my house down.
- Citizen: No farming jobs in the city. Check the quarters- you might get lucky.
- Reveler: Wanna dance?
- Farmboy: I heard about girls like you.
- Reveler: You're a charmer.
- Farmboy: Don't try to seduce me with your womanly wiles. I'm leaving!
- Reveler: That's right. Run home to momma!
- Serra Birdsong: Join me in the revelry!
- Serra Birdsong: Step up and choose a song!
- Serra Birdsong: Life is meant to celebrate!
- Serra Birdsong: So come and dance along!
- Serra Birdsong: Let me play you all a melody.
- Serra Birdsong: Let me share with you a gift.
- Serra Birdsong: For music carries memories.
- Serra Birdsong: That will make your spirits lift.
- Town Crier: ♪whistling♪
- Town Crier: ♪whistling♪
- Town Crier: ♪humming♪
- Town Crier: Move along. Move along
- Town Crier: Let's hear it for the Minister.
- Town Crier: (coughing)
- (long pause)
- Town Crier: My job is better than yours.