From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Locations and objectives
- Mabon Waypoint —
- Find the escaped experiments and bring them back to Zaxis (10)
- Guard the mossheart carrying Widd's research (11)
- ZXS-705 "Zaxis" (10)
- Sylvan Hound (10)
- Citizen (10)
- Fedelma (9)
- Mabli (10)
- Ofilia (10)
- Resident (10)
- Villager (10)
- Warden Ranger (10)
- Warden Scout (10)
- Caromi Scout (10)
- Arone (10)
- Bronden (10)
- Dinaden (10)
- Imer (10)
- Myrtle (10)
- Vlett (10)
- Wurli (10)
- Yaladen (10)
- Resident (1): If I started my own grove, would I be like a Firstborn?
- Resident (2): You would need another tree. And you'd be something like pre-Firstborn.
- Resident (1): Oh. Never mind, then. I'll stay here.
- Resident (1): I want to grow a huge cage and put a flock of fireflies inside. It would be translucent, and they'd light it up.
- Resident (2): Now that is a great idea.
- Resident (1): The Soundless make me very nervous.
- Resident (2): But not as nervous as the Court?
- Resident (1): No, I suppose not.
- Resident (1): I love the fish around here!
- Resident (2): Have you tried fish from anywhere else?
- Resident (1): No.
- Resident (2): Then how do you know you really love this fish? You have nothing to compare it to.
- Resident (1): Now I don't know if I love it or not!
- Villager (1): I saw tiny little creatures, running all around the market.
- Villager (2): Those were just asura. Yes, they're little and a bit strange, but some of them are quite friendly.
- Villager (1): No, these weren't asura. They were tiny little... creatures. Miniature versions of big creatures. Scampering everywhere.
- Warden Scout: So I decided to start collecting tengu artifacts.
- Warden Ranger: The stuff they sell up there?
- Warden Scout: Not really. I'm more interested in things I dig up.
- During Guard the mossheart carrying Widd's research
- Researcher Widd: I need able-bodied and able-minded help. You look at least half the part.
- Bulk ingredients
- Mabon is the celtic celebration of the autmunal equinox.