Iron Legion Camp
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Iron Legion Camp
Locations and objectives
- Points of Interest
- Santia's Forge —
- Iron Legion Camp Vista —
- Ash Legion Scout
- Blood Legion Soldier
- Iron Legion Engineer
- Iron Legion Soldier
- Iron Legion Marksman
- Marsa Jawcatcher
- Smodur the Unflinching
- Flame Legion Axe Fiend
- Forgekeeper Santia Fiercehammer
- Aeson Geargrace (80)
- Within the camp
- Aeson Geargrace: Get into the driver's seat of Iron Legion's latest!
- Aeson Geargrace: Drive your own Iron Legion dune roller right here! Limited-time offer!
- Iron Legion Marksman: How's the rebuild going?
- Iron Legion Solider: Slow. We lost a third of our siege engines.
- Iron Legion Marksman: Renegades should stick to harassing humans.
- Iron Legion Solider: Sure you're all right? I know you humans bruise so easy.
- Visitor: I think they broke my arm. Definitely broke my nose when they shoved me to the ground.
- Iron Legion Solider: We should report this. Describe 'em to me.
- Visitor: Charr, youngish? Meaty fists. Hateful words. I really didn't get a good look. They came outta nowhere.
- Iron Legion Solider: Cowards. Sorry, friend. Wish I'd been here to roll some heads.
- Priory Researcher: The Iron Legion has been incredibly gracious, letting us study their combustion technology.
- Priory Researcher: Who knew the charr were fans of academia?
- Priory Scholar: Smodur made you promise a dedication in our book, a mention in the forward, and final say on the title.
- Near the Event Schedule Board
- Iron Legion Solider: Oh pl— I had you! My engine gave out at the last second.
- Iron Legion Marksman: Right. Blame it on the car.
- Iron Legion Solider: Oh come on. I beat all the rest. You just lurked around and let everyone do the work for you.
- Iron Legion Marksman: And because of that...I'm the champ!
- On the northern hill towards Rally Pavilion
- Ash Legion Scout: What'd you think of the Charr Rise of Rin?
- Iron Legion Engineer: The prose is a bit over the top, but it had some good points.
- Iron Legion Solider: Yeah. Rise of Rin. I thought it was a...a fun read.
- Iron Legion Engineer: Fun. You didn't even skim it, did you? Why do we keep doing this every week if you never read the books?
- On the path south of the camp
- Blood Legion Soldier (1): Bangar chose the right charr to represent us. Ryland's the real deal.
- Blood Legion Soldier (2): Well, he's bred from pretty good stock. Talented.
- Blood Legion Soldier (1): Talented, yeah. And his dam's solid. But his sire's a loose cannon. Always thought the cub would be a coin toss.
- The trio of charr having a book club meeting are a reference to dialogue in The Grotto of Thunderhead Peaks.