From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Points of Interest
- Arcane Council —
- Asura Gates
- Creator's Commons
- Councillor Haia
- Councillor Ludo
- Councillor Phlunt (in the area Council Level)
- Councillor Yahk
- Councillor Zudo
- Dynamics Researcher
- High Councillor Flax
- Inquest Researcher
- Inquest Technician
- Peacemaker Officer
- Phlunt (in the instance Council Level)
- Retired Researcher
- Dynamics Expert (1): When is the Arcane Council going to rule on your proposal?
- Dynamics Expert (2): Impossible to say. The Snaff Prize put all other business on hold.
- Dynamics Researcher (1): Nice weather we're having.
- Dynamics Researcher (2): It could be improved.
- Dynamics Researcher (1): Oh? How?
- Dynamics Researcher (2): I have some ideas for a cumulopolarizer to control precipitation.
- Golemancer (1): Didn't the council ask you to send golems into the hot zone?
- Golemancer (2): I refused. They have no idea how the energies surrounding the reactor will affect golems.
- Golemancer (2): Besides, anyone still caught in the area is either dead or wishes they were.
- Inquest Researcher (1): I have an urgent matter to discuss with our man on the Arcane Council.
- Inquest Researcher (2): I might be able to make that happen. What is your concern?
- Inquest Researcher (1): I learned about a rival proposal I need quashed.
- Peacemaker Officer (1): We should petition the council for additional peace-keeping funds to swell our ranks.
- Peacemaker Officer (2): Why? We already have ten golems to every Peacemaker. We hardly need more.
- Peacemaker Officer (1): No, for more Peacemakers. This imbalance in power terrifies me.
- Peacemaker Officer (1): I certainly hope there isn't any precipitation in the immediate forecast.
- Peacemaker Officer (2): Afraid you'll melt?
- Peacemaker Officer (1): My latest golem upgrade isn't watertight. I'm not entirely certain what will happen if they get wet.
- Retired Researcher (1): What's happening on the council these days? Why do they give the Inquest so much rope?
- Retired Researcher (2): Inquest simply knows how to play the system. They're smart and slippery.
- Retired Researcher (1): Why, when I was on the council, we could discern truth from chicanery.
- Retired Researcher (2): Funny, I remember you funding a slew of failed weather-control experiments.