From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Adventurer: My Dream showed me a portal that leads to the Mists. Are you familiar with it?
- Adventurer: How curious. I believe I'm meant to go there and fight. Thank you.
- Mist Warrior (1): Surely a warrior of your quality knows others who want to fight in the Mist War?
- Mist Warrior (2): I know plenty who walked through that portal. I know few who remained on this side.
- Mist Warrior (1): I wonder. Would you be willing to make some new friends? No? Okay. Never mind. Forget I said anything.
- Citizen (1): I scattered rose petals around the hut and made a special dinner for him.
- Citizen (1): I even brewed a pot of the ginger tea that he loves so well.
- Citizen (2): How did it go?
- Citizen (1): Sadly, he doesn't love me so well. He never arrived.
- Citizen (1): Now, he's been telling his friends that I've been chasing him, like a starving wolf after a sheep.
- Citizen (2): That cad! What are you going to do?
- Citizen (1): I'm going to call him to the dueling field and knock the cad right out of him.
- Citizen (1): The firstborn sent them on a quest. They didn't know how long they'd be gone.
- Citizen (2): Did they say what the quest was?
- Citizen (1): No. Only that it was important to the Grove's safety.
- Citizen (1): I respectfully disagree. You cannot rely on information you received from the Dream.
- Citizen (2): Of course I can. The Dream reflects all things.
- Citizen (1): You assume, my darling, that nothing ever changes.