War Wagon Prep Deck
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
War Wagon Prep Deck
- Adamant Guard
- Ash Legion Soldier
- Bobis Bogrun
- Blood Legion Soldier
- Davra Sparkfuse
- Elexia Lightalloy
- Harran Ashstar
- Iron Legion Engineer
- Iron Legion Soldier
- Grizz Sparkiron
- Nyx Hateflash
- Old Soldier
- Seath Hammerstrike
- Vesta Fuseheart
- Yul Steeljaw
- Citizen (1): Our guild has been challenged to fight "any time, any place."
- Citizen (2): If they've got the time, I've got the weapons.
- Citizen (1): You should've seen it, he was spitting up teeth and blood.
- Citizen (2): He'll think twice before he says that again.
- Citizen (1): Some of these crooked merchants are too sharp for the Adamant guard.
- Citizen (2): Don't worry I've got something sharper.
- Citizen (1): That guy is an idiot.
- Citizen (2): Watch it. He's in my warband..
- Citizen (1): I'm just sayin'.
- Citizen (2): We're a band of brothers. He may be an idiot but he's still my brother.
- Cub: Yeah, ow yeah! wohoo!
- Cub: That was fun. Now, I'm starving
- Soldier: This place is beautiful.
- Old Soldier: Even better without other races trumping in here.
- Iron Legion Engineer (1): What happens if we smelt these metals together in different proportions?
- Iron Legion Engineer (2): Is there anything stopping us from finding out?
- Iron Legion Engineer (1): Nothing. Our orders are to produce a stronger alloy to axles. We'll do whatever it takes.
- Iron Legion Engineer (1): They send over the new schematics for the new tank design. You're gonna love this!
- Iron Legion Engineer (2): I can't wait to see 'em. I heard they're genius.
- Iron Legion Engineer (1): We're on the cutting edge here. It's incredible. Nobody builds war machinery like we do.
- Iron Legion Engineer (2): Oo-rah!
- Ash Legion Soldier (1): I worked with a sylvari sniper last year. He was eerily accurate.
- Ash Legion Soldier (2): They do that sometimes.
- Grizz Sparkiron: You can slit my throat right now, and I’d die happy. Would you look at these beauties?
- Davra Sparkfuse: Sparkburn’s gonna shame himself when he sees this. This is his dream come true.
- Seath Hammerstrike: It won’t be long before your own sweat and blood'll be going into making war wagons like these.
- Grizz Sparkiron: Aw yeah! I just walked into the future.
- Seath Hammerstrike: Okay, that’s the last stop. Behave yourselves. You and the rest of your warband report for duty tomorrow, at dawn.
- Grizz Sparkiron: We'll be here, bright-eyed and bushy-tailed. See you then.
- Citizen (1): I'm glad we have those norn on our side. We're going to need their help.
- Citizen (2): After we push back Flame Legion, they're the ones I'd like to share land with.
- Iron Legion Engineer (1): This project had me so frustrated that my own tail started getting on my nerves.
- Iron Legion Engineer (2): What did you do?
- Iron Legion Engineer (1): Weighted down my tail and rebuilt the level assembly. That did the trick.
- Adamant Guard: The only way I ever remember anything important is if it comes with a good scar.
- Citizen: This proposed truce with humans isn't going to be an easy bone for for either side to swallow.
- Boss: Why are you standing around? There’s work to do!
- Grunt: I’m on my break.
- Boss: I’ll break something else if you don’t get busy.
- Grunt (1): Why do we have to redo this?
- Grunt (2): A job worth doing is worth doing twice.