From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
11 1 1
Locations and objectives
- Renown Hearts
- Protect Seraph's Landing (39)
- Seraph's Landing Waypoint —
- Points of Interest
- Forward Camp —
Seraph's Landing Vista —
- Go up the fort steps and stay left until you find a second-story corridor towards the Vista. When the corridor dead ends, jump right onto the grass. Follow the steps in the rocks all the way around the hill. When the Vista comes back into sight, walk to it.
- Seraph's Landing
- Bartender Bill
- Citizen (39)
- Dock Worker
- Farmer (39)
- Fisherman David
- Galen (39)
- Heidi (39)
- Innkeeper Lindy (39)
- Refugee (39)
- Rod Sodbuster (39)
- Sally (39)
- Seraph Archer (39)
- Seraph Archer Cartwell (39)
- Seraph Archer Edith (39)
- Seraph Archer Pelton (39)
- Seraph Captain (39)
- Seraph Engineer (39)
- Seraph Engineer Belle (39)
- Seraph Guard (39)
- Seraph Liaison Greg (35)
- Seraph Sergeant Duchen (39)
- Seraph Soldier (39)
- Seraph Soldier Hank (39)
- Seraph Soldier Shari (39)
- Worker (39)
- Worker Edward (39)
- Corporal Jenson (41)
- Lieutenant Pickins (39)
- Lyle Adrast (39)
- Raela (39)
- Supplier Mikal (38)
- Timothy (39)
- Valerie (39)
- At Seraph's Landing
- Refugee: Have you seen my boy? He's got black hair and blue eyes, and he–
- Seraph Soldier: Leave the fighting to us. If you hurry, you might make it to Divinity's Reach.
- Rod Sodbuster: Not me. I'm the greatest warrior to ever swing a scythe.
- Seraph Soldier: We can't force you to leave, but we can't guarantee your safety, either. Remember that.
- Rod Sodbuster: I lost my farm, but not my pride! I'll mulch 'em into fertilizer! I'll poke 'em with my pitchfork!
- Seraph Soldier (1): Something bothering you?
- Seraph Soldier (2): Mind your own damn business.
- Seraph Soldier (1): I miss bread.
- Seraph Soldier (2): This stuff tastes like skalefin.
- Seraph Soldier (2): What I wouldn't give for a day of fishing.
- Seraph Soldier (1): Nothing like waiting for a bite with a drink in hand.
- Seraph Soldier (1): I think I'd make a good father.
- Seraph Soldier (2): You sure about that?
- Seraph Soldier (1): I'm serious. I want kids with my future wife. Lots of them.
- Seraph Soldier (2): How many are we talking about?
- Seraph Soldier (1): I don't know, maybe 20?
- Seraph Soldier (2): I hope, for your future wife's sake, that you remain in the field.
- Seraph Soldier (1): You get a letter from your boyfriend yet?
- Seraph Soldier (2): He's probably too busy drinking. And gambling. And flirting.
- Seraph Soldier (1): I've said it before. The guy is scum.
- Seraph Soldier (2): At least I've got something to fight for, right? I've got to live long enough to get back home and leave him.
- Seraph Soldier: One negotiation and this would all be over.
- Seraph Archer: Are you crazy? You can't talk to centaurs. They're beasts.
- Seraph Soldier: They have tribes. They have ranks. They communicate!
- Seraph Archer: How about you walk right up to their leader and try it?
- Seraph Soldier: I should! I'd be a hero!
- Seraph Archer: I'll be back here with my bow...when he kills you where you stand.
- Resource nodes