From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Locations and objectives
- Merchant (80)
- Ash Legion Scout (80)
- Blood Legion Captain (80)
- Blood Legion Soldier (80)
- Citizen (80)
- Iron Legion Marksman (80)
- Merchant (80)
- Soldier (80)
- Skritt Forager (80)
- Doe (80)
- Arid Devourer (80)
- Barracuda (80)
- Blue Moa Bird (80)
- Past the bottom of the Blood Keep Main Gate, towards the west and right by a lamp post
- Hunter: The storms blinded us coming over the pass. We had to tie ourselves together to make sure we didn't lose anyone.
- Citizen: I hear it's getting worse. Best choose another route for your return.
- Next to a large, gnarled tree by the stream
- Soldier (1): What can she even teach the cubs? How to summon magical butterflies?
- Soldier (2): I don't like it either, but nobody's lined up for our opinions.
- Soldier (1): Should be us teaching them to be real charr.
- Soldier (2): You were just complaining about your lock-claw. You couldn't lift an axe if you tried.
- At the southern stalls
- Helf Stonebrow: If you need it, I have it.
- Helf Stonebrow: I've got delas you won't believe.
- Tarocheeki: Extra skritt polish makes this armor extra shiny!
- Tarocheeki: You rich? Buy shiny armor!
- Brewer: You've never had ale like mine.
- Merchant: Hey, souvenirs!
- Merchant: I'm calculating new savings every hour. Come by and see what I can sell you.
- Merchant: Get your mementos here.
- Merchant: You want a free sample? You're gonna get it in the gut.
- Merchant: Fill the emptiness in your life with local merchandise.
- Merchant: Whatever you need, I can procure. Purchase goods from me now!
- Merchant: Bargains! Discounts! Meaningless violence! Belligerent merchants!
- Merchant: You need a tool for killing? You've come to the right charr.
- Merchant: I have the keepsakes you want!
- Merchant: Hey, bleed on this, will ya? The ones with bloodstains always sell for more.
- Merchant: New weapons! Buy my blades and put some blood on 'em!
- Merchant: Stab! Cut! Hack! Slice! I sell every conceivable tool for killing!
- Merchant: Swords! Hammers! Axes! I'm a purveyor of pain. Haha!
- Priory Historian: How was your journey here?
- Merchant: Inconvenient and expensive. I lost two wagons' worth of goods from my caravan due to icy conditions.
- Priory Historian: Ah. That explains why you're charging so much for this rubbish.
- At the northern stalls
- Skritt Forager: You like? You like. You buy.
- Skritt Forager: Buy or go.
- Warrior (1): Well...don't tell the others...but this is the best moot I've ever been to in my whole life!
- Warrior (2): You're damn right!
- Warrior (1): I am right!
- Warrior (2): About what?
- Resource nodes