White Crane Terrace
White Crane Terrace
White Crane Terrace is the western most part of Lion's Arch. It is a raising path that leads to the Shuttered Gate, beyond which lies the Dominion of Winds. After Scarlet's attack on Lion's Arch, a graveyard and monument to the fallen were erected at the northern part of the terrace.
- Diverse Ledges Waypoint —
- Memorial Guard
- Priory Explorer
- Priory Historian
- Priory Magister
- Priory Researcher
- Priory Scholar
For previous dialogue, see here.
- Child: Those tengu creep me out.
- Cub: I heard they shoot arrows into you if you get too close to their dumb gates.
- Child: Maybe we creep them out.
- Child: I dare you to run past the Priory camp!
- Cub: I dunno. I heard you can still get Scarlet's Rattle from that beach.
- Child: (snicker) Scaredy-cat!
- Cub: Shut up, you dumb mouse! I'm not scared of nothing.
- Child: Have a nice run, then.
- Cub: See? I told you.
- Child: Wow, you actually did it.
- Cub: Who's a scaredy-cat now? (cough)
- Child: Ewww, you got the Rattle! Stay away!
- Cub: (snicker) Sucker.
- Child: Aw, shut your snout.
- Magister Elwin Huntsley: Was your team able to learn anything from the Breachmaster wreckage brought up from the harbor?
- Scholar Ailis: We're comparing notes with our team at Thunder Ridge Camp, and we already have some compelling findings.
- Scholar Ailis: It looks like the miasma was based on toxins produced in the Nightmare Tower.
- Magister Elwin Huntsley: Well done. Here's to hoping your work here helps lead to a cure for Scarlet's Rattle.
- Magister Elwin Huntsley: Did you ever visit Lion's Arch before it was rebuilt?
- Scholar Ailis: No, Magister, though I'd always hoped to come here.
- Magister Elwin Huntsley: Really? Even with the city's troubled history?
- Scholar Ailis: This city's tragedies provide us an opportunity. We can't prevent and manage our future without understanding our past.
- Magister Elwin Huntsley: I'm glad to have you on our team.
- Priory Explorer: Unconscionable, how much damage was done to the harbor's sunken ruins.
- Scholar Ailis: This city really is a wonder to behold.
- Scholar Ailis: I appreciate the Magister's mentorship very much.
- Scholar Ailis: Ventari taught us to act always with wisdom.
- Scholar Ailis: These are dark times for all Tyrians.
- Scholar Ailis: I'm so grateful for this opportunity.
- Priory Historian: Our research here should lead to an amazing series of publications.
- Priory Historian: The attack on Lion's Arch will never be forgotten.
- Priory Historian: Glad I'm not diving down to those ruins alone.
- Priory Historian: What a time to be alive. So much history in the making.
- The child and cub playing run to the Field of the Fallen after their dialogue, where a Memorial Guard starts chasing after them.