From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Locations and objectives
- Nebo Terrace Waypoint —
Nebo Terrace Vista —
- Enter the southern gate and turn right. Climb the scaffolding. Jump from the scaffolding to the top of the gate where the vista is.
- Prevent the centaurs from capturing Nebo Terrace (28) [Group Event]
- Reclaim Nebo Terrace from the centaurs (28)
- Rescue the captured townspeople from the centaurs (28)
- Krytan Drakehound (27)
- Captain Bradin Glenavon (29)
- Citizen (27)
- Farmer Haywood (27)
- Innkeeper Jannick (27)
- Sergeant Minak (28)
- Seraph Archer (28)
- Seraph Guard (28)
- Seraph Soldier (28)
- Server (27)
- Villager (27)
- Wounded Seraph (27)
- Cook (27)
- Glimm: Stupid humans. I’ll teach them to ridicule my invention.
- Glimm: I'll show them! Soon as I’ve got it working.
- Glimm: Just need more time...
- Captain Bradin Glenavon: Can you see over the parapet?
- Glimm: My stature is intellectual. I'm a genius.
- Captain Bradin Glenavon: Glad to call you neighbor, genius. Just remember to watch for centaurs.
- Glimm: I will. I will.
- Sergeant Minak: Those centaurs are so infuriating. These bombardments have got to stop!
- Merle: You know, when I was a captain–
- Captain Bradin Glenavon: You're a remarkable lady, but please, please just let me do my work.
- Villager (1): They’re all dead. All left to rot out in the field.
- Villager (2): I know. My brother is out there too.
- Villager (3): (sob)
- Villager (1): I just don't understand centaurs.
- Villager (2): What's there to understand?
- Villager (1): They're half human. By attacking us, they're attacking half their own kind.
- Villager (2): I don't think they see it that way.
- Villager (1): If they're not half human, then what are they?
- Villager (2): In their minds, they're not half anything; they're all centaur.
- Villager (1): I still don't understand.
- Villager (2): No, I wouldn't expect you to. Don't you have chores to do?
- Seraph Guard (1): If I were the queen, gods bless her, I'd flood this valley with Seraph and get rid of the centaurs once and for all.
- Seraph Guard (2): Good thing you're not the queen. Gods bless her. You'd look silly in petticoats.
- Seraph Guard (1): If there weren’t such a high chance she’d be dead tomorrow, I’d find me a woman to court.
- Seraph Guard (2): Unless those reinforcements get here, we may all be dead tomorrow.
- Child (1): I found a centaur’s pouch. It had blood all over it.
- Child (2): No way! What was in it?
- Child (1): Arrowheads. A whole bunch of 'em.
- Child (2): No way! That’s humongous wondrous!
- Child (1): Hey, remember when we found that centaur bone?
- Child (2): That was pukilicious! We should look for a whole hand next time.