Garden of Night
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Garden of Night
- Citizen (1): They made sure he understood he wasn't welcome here anymore.
- Citizen (2): That's what happens when you withdraw your oath of fealty to the Grove.
- Citizen (1): I don't understand why you're so angry.
- Citizen (2): Do you think the firstborn would welcome your breaking the tenets of the Ventari Tablet?
- Citizen (1): No, I suppose not. But it's my choice and my responsibility. Why are YOU angry?
- Citizen (2): Your choices affect me because I love you. When you hurt, I hurt.
- Sapling: If the Dream knows everything, and we know the Dream, why do we have to study?
- Mentor: Life is learning. The Dream gives us the what, and sometimes the how, but it rarely gives us the why.
- Mentor: Though your connection to the Dream is a great gift, do not rely on it entirely. The wise sylvari always questions.
- Sapling: What is...the Dream?
- Mentor: All we know is that the subject of the Dream is life in all its beautiful and terrible moments.
- Mentor: The Dream focuses our attention upon the world at large. It expands our awareness beyond ourselves.
- Citizen: I am eager and curious, as if I could swallow the whole world in one bite.
- Mentor: You've stepped into the current of life. Open your mouth wide and let it all flow in.
- Mentor (1): Wisdom doesn't translate as easily as knowledge. It must be earned.
- Sapling: I feel so ephemeral. As if I still have one foot in the Dream.
- Mentor (2): Your life will acquire substance as you live it.