From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Citizen: So far, mandrake is the most joyous plant I've ever known.
- Citizen (2): Their roots are shaped like us. Perhaps that is why.
- (Citizen (1) approaches from the northeast.)
- Citizen (1): What are you doing?
- Citizen (2): Have you ever really looked at trees? Have you felt their movement? Nothing is ever truly still.
- Citizen (1): I never realized there were so many colors in tree bark.
- Citizen (2): Beauty is in the details.
- Citizen (1): Don't you get bored, sitting here all day?
- Citizen (2): Oh no. You don't have to travel to foreign places to find adventure.
- Citizen (2): If you look closely, you'll find war, love, and life all around you.
- Citizen (1): I'm exhausted from the looking. Perhaps I'll have more luck tomorrow.
- (Citizen (1) walks away.)
- Warden (1): You're new, aren't you?
- Warden (2): I am. I just finished warden training a few days ago. I'm two years old, though.
- Warden (1): Two years? I understand. Like you, it took me a long time to figure out what I wanted to do with my life.