From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
There are at least thirty orphans:
Upper City (and High Roads)
- Behind the Wintersday Teleporter next to the Trading Post
- Due west of Palace Waypoint and southwest of the laurel merchant, standing on a terrace
- North of the vista, in the bend of the U-shaped pathway
- Directly opposite the entrance to the home instance
- There are no orphans within the home instance that accept Wrapped Gifts
- West of the Asura gate to Ebonhawke, underneath a green awning
- In the far northwest corner of Rurikton (northeast of the waypoint), in the U-shaped lane
- Directly east of the waypoint but down inside Rurikton, northwest of Minister Wi's Mansion
- Due east of the Maiden's Whisper POI, against the main city wall after passing under a small trellis
- South of Lyssa Waypoint, against the main city wall, just north of the wall of Rurikton
- Opposite the Weaponsmith crafting station, behind Jeremi the Carny's stall
- In the Plaza of Dwayna close to the Wintersday Teleporter
- East of the Plaza of Dwayna, under a tree to the left of the carnival theater stage
- Directly north of The Dead End POI, on the footpath close by
- In a narrow lane northwest of Uzolan's Mechanical Orchestra, close to the Kormir Low Road
- Hidden behind a house northeast of Uzolan's Mechanical Orchestra
- Next to the Commons Waypoint
- Near the Wintersday Gift Tree west of Commons Waypoint, under a nearby tree
- Very close to the vista next to Melandru Waypoint, standing among the columns
- Behind the colorful balloons east of Crown Pavilion Waypoint
- Under a tree at the base of the ramp up to the Melandru High Road, near the Toypocalypse Activity
- South of the Replica Ho-Ho-Tron, at the end of the candy-cane-lined pathway
- South of the Snowball Mayhem Activity, near the candy canes
- South of the Bell Choir Ensemble activity, beside the ice sculpture of a castle
- Northeast of the Toypocalypse Activity, near the fence
- Underneath the small bridge directly west of the Toypocalypse Activity
- South of the Ossan Waypoint, on the opposite side of the road
- On the terrace outside Minister Zamon's Mansion (west of the POI)
- Inside the dome to the west of the Plaza of Grenth
- Due west of the above dome, against the main city wall, next to a green awning
- East of the Plaza of Balthazar, beside the carnival wagon outside the tavern
- If you have a Wrapped Gift in your inventory
- (sniffle) It's cold and lonely around Divinity's Reach when everyone except you gets to celebrate Wintersday
Here you go. Merry Wintersday!
- Oh, thank you! My friends and I will open these with glee on Wintersday!
- You're welcome, and thanks.
- I don't have anything for you.
- If you don't have a Wrapped Gift in your inventory
- I've heard some other kids have been getting wrapped presents after talking to a Wintersday vendor. Most of them are filled with old, ugly wool clothes but I don't care!
- I'll see what I can do.
- If you have a Wrapped Gift in your inventory but have already given one to the orphan
- I don't want to be greedy! There are a lot of other orphans in this city who could use a merry Wintersday.
- I'll see what I can do.
- None of the children in the Queen's Heart Orphanage will take Wrapped Gifts, as they are called "Child" and not "Orphan".