Plaza of Dwayna
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Plaza of Dwayna
Click to enlarge.
- Dwayna Waypoint —
- Carnival Worker
- Divinity Guide (Directions/Information)
- Friendly Citizen
- Gossiping Citizen
- Little Figo
- Old Man
- Old Woman
- Seraph Soldier
- Town Crier
- Child: I saw this hunter who had a doggie. It was bigger than me, and it said, "Woof!"
- Child: When I grow up, I'm going to be a brave hero!
- Citizen: Oh, This suits me just perfectly.
- Citizen: Oh, I like this.. but I need to pay the rent first.
- Citizen: Praise the Six!
- Citizen: Hmm. I could use one of those.
- Citizen: Ran into an asura. Called me a bookah. I think she was hitting on me.
- Citizen: Met a sylvari the other day. Curious lot, they are.
- Citizen: Dragons? Bah! Never seen'em. All fantasy if you ask me.
- Citizen: Oh, there it is. I thought it was lost for a second.
- Citizen: Where did he... Oh, he's probably down at the pub again.
- Citizen (1): Dwayna's brought another bright day of sunshine!
- Citizen (2): Oh, don't start with that again.
- Citizen: Which way to the carnival?
- Seraph Soldier: Carnival activities take place in the Commons, which is split into the eastern and western districts.
- Seraph Soldier: There's live music...
- Citizen: Any places to eat?
- Seraph Soldier: There's a tavern, but I wouldn't recommend bringing your kid there.
- Citizen: Why not?
- Seraph Soldier: First time in Divinity's Reach?
- Citizen: We just moved here. Can you tell?
- Seraph Soldier: Call it a hunch.
- Seraph Soldier: The tavern is where locals kick up their boots and forget about the problems outside city walls.
- Seraph Soldier: Some get a little...excitable...after reaching the bottom of their cups.
- Child: I wanna see a bar fight!
- Citizen: Uh...thanks for your help.
- Explorer: Where do I get food?
- Citizen: What do you people eat? Dirt? Do you want water? Are you getting enough sun?
- Explorer: Oh stop teasing. I want human food. I've never eaten it!
- Citizen: We've got taverns. Do you eat chicken or fish? Are you offended by salads?
- Explorer: I can eat what you eat. And there's plenty of sunlight in the city. Thanks.
- Friendly Citizen: Good evening, little lady.
- Explorer: I've traveled very far to get here. It's very dirty, isn't it?
- Friendly Citizen: Dirty?
- Explorer: The filth. The crime. The danger! It's nothing like the Grove.
- Gossiping Citizen: Do you think he's taken?
- Gossiping Citizen: Who, Logan?
- Gossiping Citizen: Who else would I be talking about?
- Gossiping Citizen: He'll take one look at me across a crowded square and be smitten.
- Gossiping Citizen: I can hear wedding trumpets already.
- Len: When dad goes to work, he goes to the pub. Weird. He's not a bartender.
- Len: Those guards ask a lot of questions. I didn't expect a Seraph Inquisition.
- Little Figo: No girls allowed. Only centaurs!
- "Melonni": You're not the boss of me, horseface! We were here first.
- Little Figo: No, you weren't. I'm gonna knock your butt in the mud!
- "Melonni": Oh, no you won't. Gwen! Jora! Prepare to deploy cooties!
- Little Figo: Get away! Don't touch me!
- "Melonni": Rawr! I'm a charr, and I'm going to eat you!
- "Melonni": Tag! You're it!
- "Gwen": (squeal)
- Seraph Soldier (1): Another day, another gold piece.
- Seraph Soldier (2): Could be worse. I'd rather stand here all day playing tour guide than chase down four-legged crowbait.
- Seraph Soldier (1): I hate centaurs.
- Seraph Soldier (2): Horses are for riding. Who wants a pet that talks back?
- Seraph Soldier (1): Pirates.
- Seraph Soldier (2): Shouldn't you be on patrol?
- Seraph Soldier (1): See you later.
- Seraph Soldier (1): Evening.
- Seraph Soldier (2): How were the rounds?
- Seraph Soldier (1): The usual: screaming kids, bar fights, and commerce at its most primal.
- Seraph Soldier (2): Another day in paradise.
- Seraph Soldier (1): Gods bless the queen.
- Seraph Soldier (2): Good night.
- Seraph Soldier: Lost?
- Citizen: I need supplies.
- Seraph Soldier: Merchants are that way. You can't miss them.
- Citizen: Thanks. Where can I get a stiff drink?
- Seraph Soldier: Tavern's in the city's southern half. Keep your ears open for the sound of angry drunks. You'll find it.
- Seraph Soldier: If you pass the shooters, you've gone too far.
- Citizen: You put a shooting range next to a tavern?
- Seraph Soldier: Only one fatality this week.