No More Secrets
The Scene of the Crime loading screen.
No More Secrets is the third story step of Sky Pirates, the second episode of Living World Season 1.
- The Scene of the Crime
- Enter Lion's Arch from Gendarran Fields and return to the scene of the crime once more.
- Approach the crime scene.
- Speak with Marjory Delaqua to obtain an updated Tassi box.
- Use the recalibrated Tassi box to scan the untested suspects.
- Suspects scanned:
- Speak with Marjory Delaqua.
- Use the Tassi box to rescan dismissed suspects.
- Suspects scanned:
- Use the Tassi box to rescan Mai Trin.
- Attackers Remaining
- Champion First Mate Horrik
- Speak with Inspector Kiel.
After speaking with Marjory to receive an updated Tassi box, scan the suspects. Check in with her again, then re-scan the others. Defeat the attacking Aetherblades, including Horrik.
| No More Secrets
|Complete the story chapter No More Secrets.
||Completed No More Secrets
| No More Secrets (2013)
|It's time to confront the criminal behind the effigy incident. Return to the Lion's Arch crime scene.
||Revealed the Culprit
| Check, First Mate
|Defeat First Mate Horrik within the time limit.Story Instance: No More Secrets—The Scene of the Crime
||Defeated First Mate Horrik within the Time Limit
- Charr (Aetherblades)
- Humans (Aetherblades)
- Norn (Aetherblades)
- Arriving at crime scene
- Marjory Delaqua: I'll make an educated guess that these ingredients are all I need to fine-tune the Tassi box settings.
- Speaking with Marjory
- I recalibrated the Tassi boxes to detect a refined combination of the chemical compounds found around the crime scene. Fire one up, and let's see what secrets it reveals.
- I need another Tassi box.
- I'll be back.
- After receiving a Tassi box
- Investigator Ellen Kiel: Let's see what new evidence it turns up. Nice job.
- Scanning the suspects
- Astorra: This better mean I'm innocent because this isn't my color at all.
- Trembling Song: The truth is revealed. The light shows the way.
- Morraloo: OooOOoOO? What is happening to quaggan? Quaggan's colorful.
- Kasparak: Oh, glowing! Shiny! I'm shiny. Woo. Shiny shiny shiny.
- After scanning them
- Marjory Delaqua: (sighs impatiently)
- Marjory Delaqua: Still no signs pointing at any of our suspects... Disappointing.
- The Tassi box is upgraded, right? I could try rescanning the others again.
- Not a bad idea. Let's give it a shot.
- On it!
- We'll keep trying.
- Scanning the other suspects
- Ceaoloti: The hylek representative stares you down. He isn't pleased.
- Just doing my due diligence, sir.
- Farley Wallan: What? Did you need to check again?
- We're almost done here.
- Izurri: Still innocent. Can I go now?
- Kirra Timberhone: At the very least, they could've given us some ale for the wait...
- I could use one, too.
- Saraki: My hands are clean.
- Of course.
- Before scanning Mai Trin
- Lionguard: You're next.
- Mai Trin: You must be kidding.
- After scanning Mai Trin
- Marjory Delaqua: Ahem. Are you seeing what I'm seeing? Looks like our little helper pirate was helping herself.
- Mai Trin: Marjory Delaqua. I'll remember that.
- Investigator Ellen Kiel: Mai Trin, you're under arrest, by Lionguard authority. You will present yourself—
- Mai Trin: So much for discretion.
- Mai Trin: Crew! It's time to earn your pay.
- After the fight
- Investigator Ellen Kiel: Too bad. We haven't seen the last of the Aetherblades.
- Investigator Ellen Kiel: Her name was Mai Trin, and she had us all fooled. But, she's not getting away. Not on my watch. I'll let you know as soon as we've tracked her down.
- Sounds like another case for the Delaqua investigation team.
- Marjory Delaqua: Not this time. Ms. Meade and I are heading back to Divinity's Reach.
- How come?
- Now that we know who the culprit is, the rest is Lionguard work. This is their jurisdiction, after all, so Kas and I are on to the next job.
- Safe travels.
- Marjory Delaqua: I'd keep your head down if you're sticking around to help. Things are going to get ugly...fast. I'm headed back to Divinity's Reach in the interim.
- You're leaving already?
- I'm no Lionguard—I don't make arrests. You should drop in at the Dead End Bar when you get a chance. I owe you a drink.
- I'll do that.
- See you around.
With the suspects returned to Lion's Arch, I regrouped with Marjory at the scene of the crime. While I was searching for our suspects, she was recalibrating the Tassi box with some of the chemicals found at the crime scene. Our culprit? Mai Trin, the "ever-helpful" medic. It turns out that false positive was right all along. She's apparently the leader of those ragtag pirates that attacked us after the effigy ceremony. They call themselves the "Aetherblades." I'd call them a bunch of brutes, though they must be competent enough if they've managed to remain this elusive. Unfortunately, Mai Trin fled the scene before Kiel could make an arrest. Our next goal is to track her down and determine what the 'Blades are up to.
— My story
- There is a wooden crate at the crime scene. Initially, Kirra Timberhone is sitting on it. After completing the story step, the player's character can sit on it.