No More Secrets
No More Secrets
- 1326 AE
- Living World Season 1
- Dragon Bash
- Grand Piazza
Click to enlarge
I've gathered you all here... (80)
- Talk to Marjory Delaqua.
- Scan the suspects with Marjory's device.
- Join Kiel and Marjory at the scene of the crime.
- Defeat the Aetherblades!
- Talk to Inspector Kiel.
- Upon completing No More Secrets
To start talk to Inspector Ellen Kiel at Grand Piazza in Lion's Arch to enter the instance: No More Secrets. Then talk to Marjory Delaqua to acquire another Investigation Kit, which you will use to scan the marked NPCs. Use the kit on Mai Trin and the kodan, sylvari, quaggan, and skritt cultural representatives. Once you have scanned Mai Trin, even if she is scanned first, the scanning phase ends. Mai Trin makes a speech and summons Aetherblades. There is a fight (the NPCs can handle most of it by themselves), after which you should talk to Inspector Kiel again. You will be awarded the No More secrets and Case Closed achievements.
- Inspector Ellen Kiel
- Magnus the Bloody-Handed
- Mai Trin
- Marjory Delaqua
- Trembling Song
- Speaking to Inspector Kiel outside the instance
- Entry to the stage is currently restricted.
- I've come back to examine the crime scene.
- When approaching the participants
- Marjory Delaqua: I'll make an educated guess that these ingredients are all I need to fine-tune the tassi box settings.
- Investigator Ellen Kiel: Let's see what new evidence it turns up. Nice job.
- Talking to Marjory
- I recalibrated the Tassi boxes to look for this combination of ingredients. Fire one up, and let's see what secrets it reveals.
- I need another Tassi box.
- While scanning the suspects
- Astorra: This better mean I'm innocent because this isn't my color at all.
- Trembling Song: The truth is revealed. The light shows the way.
- Morraloo: OooOOoOO? What is happening to quaggan? Quaggan's colorful.
- Kasparak: Oh, glowing! Shiny! I'm shiny. Woo. Shiny shiny shiny.
- While scanning Mai Trin
- Marjory Delaqua: Ahem. Are you seeing what I'm seeing? Looks like our little helper pirate was helping herself.
- Investigator Ellen Kiel: Mai Trin, you're under arrest, by Lionguard authority. You will present yourself–
- Mai Trin: If it weren't for that detective and her cronies, you'd never have known it was me.
- Mai Trin: (laugh) My plan was to open a seat on the council so I could fill it. Now, it's to punish you all for spoiling my first one.
- Mai Trin: Come out, my clockwork crew! Let's show them what it feels like to be impaled on the sharp tip of misfortune.
- After the fight
- Investigator Ellen Kiel: Too bad. We haven't seen the last of the Aetherblades.
- Talking to Inspector Ellen Kiel after the fight
- She said her name was Mai Trin, and she had us all fooled. But, she's not getting away, not on my watch. You with me? If so, I'll let you know as soon as we've tracked her down.
- You bet.
- Talking to Marjory Delaqua after the fight begins
- Keep your head down. This is going to get ugly fast. That Mai's one slippery dame. My work here is done. I'm heading back to Divinity's Reach.
You're leaving already?
- I'm afraid it's my time to depart. I'm no Lionguard, I don't make arrests. You should drop in at the Dead End bar when you get a chance. I owe you a drink.
- I'll do that.
- See you around.