The Postern Ward is the easternmost area of Lion's Arch, lying across the Inner Harbor. It contains the Guild Initiative Headquarters as well as a cave with ogre emissaries working on a treaty to prevent their village from being attacked by would-be heroes.
- Eastern Ward Waypoint —
- Guild Bluff Waypoint —
- Points of interest
- Guild Initiative Headquarters —
Postern Ward Vista —
- From Smuggler's Waypoint, follow the path down the hill towards the vista. Climb the rock formation that the vista is situated on.
- Jumping Puzzles
- Urmaug's Secret
- Lion's Shadow Bed and Breakfast
- Beaulieu (Guild Registrar)
- Guild Officer (Guild commendation trader)
- Lionguard Guide (Directions)
- Sear Malstride (Guild Banker)
- Villager (Speed boons)
- Snikk: Now! Run!
- Snikk: Be quiet. These are the crooks I was telling you about.
- Scratch: Eep!
- Lookout: Hey! You kids! Get away from there!
- Snikk: Gah! Run!
- Snikk: You okay? That was so close!
- Scratch: Yeah. Good good. You see his stupid sylvari face?
- Scratch: (Snicker!)
- Snikk: (Laugh!)
- Snikk: Let's go see if the new Nanny has any food.
- Edda: This is the route I wanted to show you.
- Edda: If you spot any Lionguard sniffing around, let me know immediately.
- Melydiod: Will do.
- Edda: The client wants delivery as soon as possible, and they're paying top dollar for the anonymity.
- Melydiod: Good.
- Edda: I almost forgot. We're raising the price since they became so rare after the shipwreck.
- Melydiod: Okay.
- Edda: Are you getting all this?
- Melydiod: Yes ma'am.
- Edda: Alright, let's go.
- Lionguard (1): Look sharp. We've had more reports of travelers smuggling goods through this fort.
- Lionguard (1): We need to keep an eye out for anyone suspicious.
- Lionguard (2): We're on it.
- Lionguard (3): Yes, sir!
- Lionguard (4): You can count on us.
- Villager (human): This city is amazing! I talked to a charr, I saw a sylvari talking to a norn...
- Villager (charr): Relax, hayseed. That stuff happens every day.
- Villager (asura): Settle down! Next you'll be telling us about the special mote of dust you found.
- Hunter (1): I drank three asura under the table yesterday.
- Hunter (2): Big deal. Your cheeks hold more ale than all their bellies combined.
- Hunter (2): Do you know where I can find some floral perfume?
- Hunter (1): What? All of a sudden you care how you smell?
- Hunter (2): Shut up. I'm trying to impress this sylvari I work with.
- Citizen (1): This area was perfect before all these lowlifes started moving in.
- Citizen (2): Someday we'll be able to afford a place in the city.
- Citizen (1): Hey. C'mere. I got somethin' for you.
- Citizen (2): Talk to me.
- [Citizen 1 leads Citizen 2 off the road to a Pack Marmox]
- Citizen (2): You've got to be kidding me.
- Citizen (1): Keep your voice down, skritt-munch.
- Citizen (2): Don't insult my intelligence. Take that trash to the skritt. They'll trade for anything.
- Citizen (1): (growl)
- Lionguard: Do you ever stop training?
- Suriel the Blazing Light: Nope!
- There was once a zone exit here to Gendarran Fields but when Scarlet Briar attacked Lion's Arch the pathway was sealed off by boulders, since the attack the passage was never reopened. The Passage can still be somewhat seen at the Eastern Ward Waypoint.