From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Adamant Guard
- Anuris Smokebrother
- Ash Legion Soldier
- Iron Legion Soldier
- Horgan Yellowplume
- Old Soldier
- Pove the Sleepless
- Citizen (1): The guy's bum! I've seen him fight in the Bane, getting scratched up real bad.
- Citizen (2): At least he fights. I know a lot of punks around here who are all talk.
- Citizen (1): If he goes back in, he won't talk anymore.
- Citizen (1): Why'd you have to tell me that? Why don't you just punch me in the face next time?
- Citizen (2): That was my original plan.
- Citizen (1): Why do you give the outsiders so much grief?
- Citizen (2): They're weak. I hate weakness.
- Citizen (1): But now they're insiders. They live here.
- Citizen (2): And they have to earn the right to stay, just like the rest of us.
- Citizen (1): You're lookin' at him like a slab of beef.
- Citizen (2): That's right. You got a problem with that?
- Citizen (1): Yeah. You're blocking my view.
- Citizen (1): Nice tattoo.
- Citizen (2): That's not a tattoo; that's a battle scar!
- Citizen (1): It's so detailed; I figured it had to be the work of a talented expert.
- Citizen (2): The norn who gave it to me was an artist with the axe.
- Soldier: This weapon is getting too worn. I'll need to replace it.
- Soldier: The Vigil is an honorable organization. I'm seriously considering joining up.
- Soldier: The Black Citadel is both a strategic victory and a technological marvel. The Iron Legions should be proud.
- Soldier: You been to Steeleye Span? Mm. Makes my chest swell with pride to see it stand in defiance against the dragon's servants.
- Soldier: How did I get saddled with so many fools?
- Soldier: Never fight something with more arms and legs than you.
- Soldier: It's not worth the stress.
- Cub: Have you seen the new war machines at the arsenal? They're unbelievable!
- Cub: I learned to know where your weapon is. And the best way to use it.
- Cub: I hate those old soldiers! They're talking rust. We're ready to become a warband, even if they say we're not.
- Iron Legion Soldier (1): I heard you campaigned out in the far west?
- Iron Legion Soldier (2): Yeah, it was miserable. First we had a huge, depressing jungle to slug through.
- Iron Legion Soldier (1): I hate jungle.
- Iron Legion Soldier (2): Then we got to a desert with hot, nasty wind and dusty air; it was like a furnace.