From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Mustering Ground Waypoint —
- Points of Interest
- Ashford Gate —
- Ash Legion Soldier
- Adamant Guard (Directions)
- Blood Legion Soldier
- Castella Swordstrike
- Drill Instructor Hearteater
- Harran Ashstar
- Iron Legion Engineer
- Iron Legion Marksman
- Iron Legion Runner
- Iron Legion Soldier
- Maul Shadowharm
- Old Soldier
- Scyra Pyretail
- Ulma Ripleather
- Citizen: Is that beef fresh? When did you kill it?
- Butcher: This morning. I got more coming in. You want to watch?
- Citizen: Heh. I just want the dinner. I don't need the show.
- Citizen: Those guys on the Guard don't miss much.
- Adamant Guard: We don't miss anything.
- Blood Legion Soldier (1): After day of forced march, I have to eat a lot of meat before I can sleep.
- Blood Legion Soldier (2): I have to eat a lot when I get up.
- Blood Legion Soldier (1): That, too.
- Iron Legion Soldier (1): You heading to the training field?
- Iron Legion Soldier (2): My warband's been doing some special hand-to-hand training.
- Iron Legion Soldier (1): They must be sending you into the dragon minion territory.
- Iron Legion Soldier (2): Wherever they send us, we'll do them proud.
- Citizen (1): Why are we letting all these human mice in our city?
- Citizen (2): It's a sign of our victory. We went to war, they lost. Now they buy our stuff.
- Citizen (1): I guess you're right. We have to sell stuff to someone. Might be as well be them.
- Citizen (1): Imagine if the Flame Legion ever attacked us here.
- Citizen (2): It would be a good year of warfare. More, maybe.
- Citizen (1): I don't trust a guy who travels alone.
- Citizen (2): Especially when he thinks he's some kind of hero.
- Soldier: Blast Adelbern and his Foefire. They're all that's stopping us from taking back what is ours.
- Old Soldier: I may have lost a step or two, I'll admit. But I still have enough in me to take down a nest of grawl.