Ligacus Aquilo is the northern smaller of two lakes in the Black Citadel. Over this lake is a bridge wired with charr explosives and the only asura gate in the city. The Adamant Guard watch over the gate to make sure nothing unwanted passes through, and are prepared to blow up the bridge should such happen.
- Ligacus Aquilo Waypoint —
- Haunted Nolani Waypoint —
- Asura Gates
- Lion's Arch
- Adamant Guard (Directions)
- Blood Legion Soldier
- Iron Legion Soldier
- Klaw Silverguard
- Raibus Strongshield
- Shred Gnarltail
- Sunder Scrapwelder
- Blomm: Please excuse us, sir! A few adjustments to the intersticial mana matrices...
- Citizen: If it'll speed things up, I can recommend a good charr engineer.
- Blomm: The problems associated with a city this large and diverse must be enormous.
- Plebian: And yet this place runs smoothly as a spinning top.
- Blomm: A charr are great problem-solvers. Give them one, and they'll all work until it's solved.
- Blomm: Step right up, warrior! One gate, no waiting!
- Citizen: We need more troops around this gate. I don't like having a back door to the citadel.
- Blomm: I assure you, sir, my gate is perfectly secure! Nothing could go wrong!
- Blomm: This is a grand and remarkable city, even by asuran standards.
- Adamant Guard: The Black Citadel is grand and remarkable by any standards.
- Blomm: Of course. I meant no offense.
- Adamant Guard: None taken. I just want to make sure you have your facts straight.
- Plebian: You've heard the old saying about not beating your head against a brick wall?
- Blomm: Absolutely. It's better to pull out one brick that brings the whole thing down.
- Plebian: To my mind, that aphorism describes the charr perfectly.
- Blomm: Oh? In my mind, they are quite capable of smashing through said wall.
- Plebian: And yet clever enough to know they don't have to, and shrewd enough to find the right brick.
- The Haunted Nolani waypoint was originally not present in the game. It was added on October 15th 2013 with the Blood and Madness update.