From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Location within Brisban Wildlands
- Brisban Wildlands
- Connects to
- Caledon Forest (E)
Nemeton Grove (N)
Skrittsburgh Hillstead (NE)
Karston Chambers (S)
Venlin Vale (SW)
Click to enlarge.
Zinder Slope is an area in the Brisban Wildlands. This dense forest holds the headquarters of the wardens participating in the campaign against the Sinister Triad.
Locations and objectives
- Renown Hearts
- Thwart the Nightmare Court at Joy's End (16)
- Watchful Source Waypoint —
- Watchful Source
- Krewe Apprentice (16)
- Peacemaker Bruntt (16)
- Sylvan Hound (16)
- Aidre (16)
- Brenalynn (16)
- Citizen (16)
- Gaolen (16)
- Hunter Meirion (17)
- Roisinmurr (16)
- Thermaine (16)
- Valiant Alydael (16)
- Valiant Britadgh (16)
- Vervain (16)
- Warden (16)
- Sydais (16)
- Wyld Hunt Guard (17)
- Wyld Hunt Squire (15)
- Wyld Hunt Valiant (15-16)
- Brikawik (16)
- Diantha (16)
- Kraya (16)
- Lakoon'ta (16)
- Loravere (16)
- Serai (16)
- Valiant Raeloir (16)
- Widyre (16)
- Ogotl Amini (16)
- Ogotl Cuicani (16)
- Ogotl Tlamatini (16)
- Firefly (16)
- Green Moa (16)
- At the Watchful Source
- Wyld Hunt Squire: Where are we going, sir? What is our quest?
- Wyld Hunt Valiant: We'll know when we get there.
- Peacemaker Bruntt: We discovered the Inquest was building labs in Brisban Wildlands a little over a year ago. Do you know when the Nightmare Court moved in?
- Roisinmurr: I only know when I heard the call to this Wyld Hunt pulling me here. That was only recently.
- Peacemaker Bruntt: Hmm. Perhaps the techniques that have failed in rooting out the Inquest will do better with your particular brand of pest.
- Roisinmurr: You cannot use fear or terror to sway the Nightmare Court. They relish in the darkest of emotions.
- Peacemaker Bruntt: Interesting. How do you deal with them, then?
- Roisinmurr: By finding them, rooting them out, and showing them the point of your sword before they spread their corruption further.
- Aidre: I learned it from a little human girl. It's a simple game, once you know how to play.
- Gaolen: But how does paper beat rock?
- Sydais: It covers it.
- Gaolen: I understand that. But how does it best a rock? A rock can tear through paper.
- Sydais: I think a better question to ask is why anybody would crush a perfectly good pair of scissors.
- Aidre: Let us test each other!
- (Game unsuccessful)
- Aidre: That's embarrassing. We'll do it better next time.
- (Game successful)
- Aidre: We did it!
- Brenalynn: You're an enigma. Tell me what you do. I'll tell you who you are.
- Thermaine: I am a warrior. Nature reveals the arts of war to me.
- Brenalynn: You learn to deal death by watching life?
- Thermaine: I am no placid gardener, no gentle guardian. Thorns bite, vines choke, and I kill.
- Brenalynn: Your path is very different from mine.
- Thermaine: Fate has brought us together. What do you seek in life?
- Brenalynn: I gather magical knowledge. I harvest magical power.
- Thermaine: Your quest is strange to me. I understand warfare, but not the path you've chosen.
- Brenalynn: Wildflowers spread across the fields. Magic flourishes in every corner of the world. I gather both.
- Thermaine: I see. You gather. I destroy.
- Brenalynn: How long have you studied the ways of the war?
- Thermaine: I master my art with unyielding patience. Like a great elm, I grow stronger over the years.
- Brenalynn: Can nothing defeat you?
- Thermaine: Like the oak, I never yield. No one can deny my skill.
- Brenalynn: I walk a gentler path. The branch that doesn't bend will break.
- Thermaine: Nothing can break me. No blade can cut me. I am a leaf on the wind.
- Brenalynn: Your path leads through many battlefields. How do you know when your journey is over?
- Thermaine: It never ends. I travel, and the world reveals its truths to me.
- Brenalynn: You seem strangely comfortable with your violent life.
- Thermaine: It's more than mayhem. I meditate. I contemplate.
- Brenalynn: On the battlefield?
- Thermaine: In the wilderness. The singing of a sword is like a breeze through the trees.
- Brenalynn: Forgive me, but you're not like the other warriors I've met. Is your life difficult?
- Thermaine: I don't have the size of a norn or the brawn of a charr, but I manage.
- Brenalynn: You carry yourself like a champion.
- Thermaine: I fight like a sylvari. My blade flows and cuts like a cold wind in the forest.
- Brenalynn: Have you met others who follow your path?
- Thermaine: Many. Our styles of swordplay are as old as the forest.
- Resource nodes
- Silver Ore
- Mimosa Sapling
- Herb Sprouts