Garden of Dawn
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Garden of Dawn
- Points of Interest
- The House of Aife —
Great Helix Vista —
- Either climb up the mushroom staircase on the east side of the house, or jump down from the level above.
- Mentor: Many view the night as a cloak that dampens the senses. Others see it as revealing hidden aspects.
- Sapling: I suppose it depends wheter you bloomed during the Cycle of Night, or Day.
- Citizen (1): Don't forget! You promised to teach me how to juggle later!
- Citizen (2): I'm unlikely to forget. you keep reminding me. (laugh)
- Sapling: Mentor, where is Ventari now?
- Mentor: Where is he? He's dead.
- Sapling: What does that mean?
- Mentor: No one knows what death is exactly. The Dream doesn't reveal what happens after death.
- Mentor (1): The newborns come in greater numbers every day.
- Mentor (1): I worry that we can't guide them all downt the right path.
- Mentor (2): We have to trust in the wisdom of Ventari and nature itself. If they come, it's for a good reason.
- Mentor (1): The stars, moon, and sun move across the sky. They mark the changing cycles.
- Citizen: And we follow their signs?
- Mentor (1): We have no other choice. we are as much part of them as they are us.
- Mentor (2): Our challenge is to find the meaning behind both their movements and our own.
- Mentor (1): This pouch is our gift to you. Guard it carefully. It protects you and keeps you connected to nature.
- Citizen: What's in it?
- Mentor (2): It holds bits of the pod from which you were born. There's also sweetgrass and sage.
- Citizen: How do you know where to begin your life?
- Mentor: You don't have to worry about it. It's already begun.
- When approaching the far end of Dawngleam Pergola with Meteorlogicus I: The Experimental Scepter active:
- The air is full of mist from the water cascading down around the grotto.
- Soothing Mist.) Take a sample of the mist. (Ends dialogue and gives