From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Factorium Waypoint —
Memorial Quadrant Vista —
- From the Memorial Waypoint, head north over a fence and walk along the glass roof to the vista.
- Adamant Guard
- Ash Legion Scout
- Ash Legion Soldier
- Barkeep Gallowknot
- Blood Legion Soldier
- Caast Chokegrip
- Crafting Crier
- Iron Legion Engineer
- Iron Legion Marksman
- Iron Legion Soldier
- Korukhan the Blacksmith
- Lan Bricklayer
- Old Soldier
- Proteus Formshaper
- Scholar Decima Preystalker
- Scholar Yahala Scribepaw
- Scorpa Geartinker
- Braugh Steelfoot
- Gurges Burnpaw
- Morgaah Bloodseeker
- Ruuga Blackear
- Snaarl Stainedclaw
- Vatia the Keen-Eyed
- Vauldis Grawlbutcher
- Taask Steamcaller
- Soldier: I don't care how many dredge he's slain. Have you seen the state of his armor? No excuse for that.
- Soldier (1): So, the youngest cub says, "You hold him down. I'll kick him in the ribs." (laugh)
- Soldier (2): I swear. Cubs these days.
- Citizen (1): I've been watching the fahrar cubs train. Mine got another scar today!
- Citizen (2): One scar today makes a champion tomorrow.
- Ash Legion Soldier (1): Ever had to eat leather to survive? I sure have.
- Ash Legion Soldier (2): It's best when it's well-boiled.
- Citizen (1): Stay away from me. I'm not interested.
- Citizen (2): Well, well. Kitten's got claws.
- Citizen (1): Kitten's got sword, too. Back off.
- Citizen (1): Sometimes I wonder what the Order of Whispers is really doing.
- Citizen (2): They're watching everyone, but who's watching them?
- Citizen (1): Exactly.
- Citizen (1): What d'ya think of her?
- Citizen (2): She's cute. I like the way she scowls.
- Barkeep Gallowknot: You want a beer?
- Citizen: Beer is for cubs. I want whiskey.
- Scrapper: Somebody hold me back! I'm going to tear him apart!
- Citizen: Shut up punk. You are nothing.
- Scrapper: Your days are numbered!
- Citizen: Pick a night in the arena, cub, or shut your mouth.
- Butcher: You want some greens with that?
- Citizen: What for?
- Citizen (1): I went to the Priory once, but they kicked me out after my claws snagged on an ancient scroll.
- Citizen (2): Guess you forgot to trim.
- Citizen (1): I left the mark of an educated charr.
- Grunt (1): We're done, right?
- Grunt (2): Only if you're happy eating bread. You want steak? Keep working.
- (This is continuation of the excursion scene from the Memorial Quadrant)
- Zyron Hopecrush: Come down here to spend your gold and gems. It's our financial and trade canton, Factorium. Merchants and crafters congregate here. Stay close. We heading east, deeper into the citadel.
- Zyron Hopecrush: This is your stop, Tallfir. Serrated Blade Tavern. The order you're looking for is up to the ramp over there. I don't recommend sneaking up on them. Oh, and try to not to drain bar dry.
- Tallfir Winge: I make no promises. Thanks.
- Zyron Hopecrush: C'mon, sylvari. We're almost home.
- Glynneth: Wait! I have to ask. Are those Ascalonian ruins?
- Zyron Hopecrush: (sigh) Yeah. We've got a lot of those around here. Don't look at me like that. We reclaimed this land from the humans. They stole it from us first.
- Glynneth: I'm not looking at you like anything. But, now you have a treaty with the humans, right?
- Zyron Hopecrush: Not a treaty, no. We have a ceasefire. It's not the same thing.
- Glynneth: Oh, but what about-
- Zyron Hopecrush: Let's get moving. The Durmand Priory is right over there.
- Zyron Hopecrush: Here you go. Durmand Priory. These people will be glad to answer your questions. Have a pleasant stay in the Black Citadel.
- Glynneth: Oh, thank you so much. Your assistance has been greatly-
- Zyron Hopecrush: See you around.
- Glynneth: -appreciated.
- Zyron Hopecrush: (huff) Tourists. They better be spending their gold, that's all I have to say.
- Armorsmithing Station
- Artificing Station
- Cooking Station
- Huntsman's Station
- Jeweling Station
- Leatherworking Station
- Tailoring Station
- Weaponsmithing Station
- Bulk ingredients
- Gurges Burnpaw